2015-12-31 65 views
Walau cabang restoran bebek tepi sawah uda cukup menjamur di jakarta..tapi kalo ke bali ga makan di tempat asalnya..seperti nya ga afdol..haha..dan saat saya kesini saya memesan bebek goreng nya..dan bebek goreng nya berasa yummy dan daging nya juga empuk dan dimakan bersama sambal nya menjadi cukup lezat..dan karena bebek nya gede jadi bikin kenyang...
Taste
2015-03-07 42 views
We had our first dinner in Bali at Bebek Tepi Sawah. Their first restaurant is located in Ubud, and now they have several branches in Bali and also Jakarta. They specializes in Balinese crispy duck, however, we came here ordering another menu instead. There are 2 seating areas: indoor and outdoor. We chose outdoor since it had nice view of Beachwalk area and the sky that time looked damn breathtaking.They served us complimentary appetizer, which was fried spinach. We called it fried leaves befor
They served us complimentary appetizer, which was fried spinach. We called it fried leaves before the staff told us it was spinach hahah. It was unexpectedly addictive! My friend wondered if she could buy it home.
Apple Mint Smash - IDR 44,500
green tea apple syrup, mojito mint leaf, soda water
Looked a bit like mojito but greener. A stick of lemongrass was used to function as a spoon to stir the drink up.
Strawberry Milk Shake - IDR 29,500
The milkshake more looked pale rather than pinkish, but it tasted nice.
Grilled Cock Fighting Chicken - IDR 64,500
grilled spiced spring chicken with vegetable, balinese sambal and plain rice
Bf and I burst into laughter upon seeing the dish name. Since I was too engrossed with my chicken, I didn't try it.
Ayam Asap Goreng - IDR 62,500
fried smoked chicken with water spinach, balinese sambal and plain rice
I really like it! It had a smokey taste like bacon, the meat was tender as well. The water spinach was spicy, so I swapped with bf's veggie.Will be back to try their signature crispy duck next time!

Overall, I enjoyed my dinner here, especially the evening sky above us, I was awfully in love with it!

For more reviews, kindly visit http://ariellacahya.blogspot.com
Taste