2016-07-06 64 views
I found this restaurant in Jimbaran. This is my favorite restaurant. The Steak is very juicy and taste is wonderful. I recommended this place.
Wagyu  Steak
  • wagyu  steak
  • sushi
  • tenderloin  steak
2016-04-18 52 views
This is one of the best steak in Bali. This is my best experience of steak taste , good quality , good service and good palce to dinner. I am sure to come back here every week for have a good lunch and dinner. This new restaurant be a good option for best experience in denpasar . dont miss this one.
Other Info. : Get special offer 20% off until 23 april 2016