2016-07-08 56 views
Restoran baru di renon. pertama kesini langsung suka dengan aneka steaknya. Dari steak ayam, sapi & salmon. Menu paling aku suka Wagyu Steak. Steak ini sangat empuk dan rasanya sangat enak.
  • wagyu  steak
  • steak
2016-07-06 51 views
My favorite steak in town. The steak was very juicy and the meat is very well grilled by the chef. I recommended this place.
Chicken  Cheese
  • mushroom  soup
  • mongolian  BBQ
  • Chicken  Steak
2016-04-21 49 views
Happy Cow Bali Renon have a great taste of steak. The rustic theme of this restaurant is very cozy. This place make me feel that i'm at Home. Sapi bahagia is my favorite steak, ayam sodara sapi also be my favorite. I'm promise to come back here for lunch & dinner.
Other Info. : Get discount 20% until 23 april 2016