I bet you heard a lot about Naughty Nuri’s from your families, friends, or even colleagues’ right? Naughty Nuri’s is really famous for their delicious, yummy, finger licking good pork ribs not only in Bali, but maybe all over big cities in Java and other islands. Naughty Nuri’s only has branches in Jakarta and other Bali area like Ubud.That is why, when I’m in Bali, of course I need to eat at Naughty Nuri’s. The driver told us that actually Naughty Nuri’s already rebrand or rename the restaurant
That is why, when I’m in Bali, of course I need to eat at Naughty Nuri’s. The driver told us that actually Naughty Nuri’s already rebrand or rename the restaurants become Hog Wild. So yes, now the new name is Hog Wild. I don’t know the exact story why they change their name. Well... the only thing matter is the taste still the same, right?

Pork Ribs - IDR 119,000
This is like the number 1 dish that you must and need to order at Hog Wild. Don’t forget to ask the waiter for “Tulang Muda” and you’ll get a better taste of the ribs (in my opinion). I really love the taste, and the seasoning is just perfect.
Beef Ribs – IDR 89,000
I could easily peel the beef from its bone. It’s so tender, juicy, and the portion is big too. I think all the food in Hog Wild’s are designed for sharing.
Grilled Chicken - IDR 55,000
To my surprise, the chicken is big and – oh my – really delicious! I thought the taste would be kind of plain because it’s grilled.
Hand Cut Fries - IDR 28,000
The all time perfect finger food is French fries. It’s seasoned already, that’s why the taste is already great.
The waiter is super nice and she’s taking our order nicely. She’s also explaining the dish, what is the difference between this and that, and so on. She’s also taking a picture of us before we enjoy all the dishes.
Ambiance
It has two main area, one is near the bar or inside Hog Wild’s, with a foosball game. Another one is located on the back, and the theme is a garden. It’s not an open area, however the attic is transparent, that's why the lights could go through. We choose to sit here, because it has a better light (for taking pictures) and we love the ambiance here.
--Megan Faustine