My Instagram feeds are always filled with people, visiting Bali, and going to this one beautiful place. Yes, ever since Instagram exist and Indonesia’s teenager knows about it, it become really booming. It feels like if you’re not going into that Instagramic place that your friends / your “idol” had ever gone before, than you’re not exist in this world!That’s why, I want to hold my "existence" by visiting Ayana, a secluded hotel / resort area located privately in Bali. It takes about 30 – 45 min

That’s why, I want to hold my "existence" by visiting Ayana, a secluded hotel / resort area located privately in Bali. It takes about 30 – 45 minutes from Kuta, Denpasar to this place. Yes, a long ride indeed. Don’t worry tough, it all pays off after you get to this place.
At first, my friend and I want to visit the Rock Bar, but that place will open at 4 p.m. That’s why, we’re changing our plan and go to Rimba first (taking pictures) then decided to try the Unique Rooftop Bar at Rimba.
UNIQUE Burger - IDR 114,000
The portion is huge for a burger. The meat is tender and thick, you’ll also have onion rings, French fries, and some vegetables. I don’t know why, I just can’t eat it nicely – the burger is somehow all over the place, hahahaha.
Lemon Meringue Cake - IDR 70,000
A great meal should be ended with a great dessert. I love the taste of the meringue. However, I think the pie crust should be lighter and crispier.
Exotic Delight - IDR 60,000
In a hot sunny day, I’d recommend you to order the same drink like mine. Taste really unique, but the most important thing it’s super refreshing!!
The waiter is super attentive. As this is a high-end resort / hotel, of course I expect the service will be spectacular. She takes all of our order nicely, and even open the umbrella for us, so we won’t get sun burn. She also give us a small, cold towel so we could refresh our self. They also offer free chips!
Ambiance
As we walk to this place, our jaw dropped. This place is very relaxing, cool, and very comfortable to spend time with. You just need to relax and let your stress go away! One thing that’s missing though. The view is not as good as I expected. I wish I could see some green field instead of a very dry field.

Stay awake for another food journey!
--Megan Faustine