Ok I have to admit its not just coffee and cakes available in Tutmak, their wonderful dishes are available :-)But having coffee and cakes and sit on the low table area in the right hand side of the restaurant is ceratinly what many visitors going for. Where you could comfortably play or working on your computer acompany by coffee and cakes...Their food combination of Asian and International, I had tried several dishes and never feel unhappy about my order, also my friend and relatives very happy

Their food combination of Asian and International, I had tried several dishes and never feel unhappy about my order, also my friend and relatives very happy with their choices.

Located next to the foodball flied giving the diners view of the field, often there are special ceremony happening in this field and will be great view for diners.
Taste