In Bali, Cold stone served their ice cream in a super unique way. They’ll sing a song and then like throwing the ice cream around, but they still manage to catch it! It’s really fun to watch! This cold stone location is in Beacwalk mall. So if you go here, just go upstairs with the stairs, and you’ll find Cold Stone on your left.I don’t know if all Cold Stone also the same service like singing a song. Surabaya doesn’t have any cold stone stall – yet – and I miss the taste, that’s why I bought on
I don’t know if all Cold Stone also the same service like singing a song. Surabaya doesn’t have any cold stone stall – yet – and I miss the taste, that’s why I bought one.
Our Strawberry Blonde - IDR 68,000
You could say that strawberry is one of my favorite fruit – aside from Banana – and ice cream with strawberry? Well, taste awesome! They blend it really nicely and it has an element like a crumb – I don’t know what crumb – and make it even taste more delicious!

Strawberry Banana Rendezvouz – IDR 68,000
Not only me, but my friend’s favorite fruit is also Strawberry! That’s why, she also order the strawberry menu, but this time with banana. Actually, it taste almost the same with Strawberry Blonde, since the main fruit is also strawberry. The banana is also great too! Super refreshing and I couldn’t choose between this menu.
I hope I could try their chocolate and other flavor next time (yeah, chocolate is also my favorite dessert on earth!!)
Add Ons - Waffle Plain - IDR 8,000
If you want to order the same model like me, then you need to add waffle plain. I love to eat ice cream with fried waffle since it could balance the taste.
Super nice, they love to make us laugh with their songs and also the little “action” they made for the customers. I do wander though, because I recognized 3 ice cream fall – straight to the floor - during the action and it’s really a waste. I don’t know whether they have special budget for it... but please no more waste. Give it an extra portion instead hahahaha!
Ambiance
The stall is not big, and it’s like a usual ice cream stop. The one that makes it stand out is the little show from the crews. Keep it up!
Stay awake for another food journey!
--Megan Faustine