2016-06-03 32 views
My husband and I are staying at the Balè so it was convenient for us to come to Tapa but we would consider to come even if we didn't stay at their resort. The drinks were well made - I got the Balè martini and my husband got the Balè mojito to start the night. Their mocktails (non-alcoholic) were very good too. We ordered their ceviche which was different than the kind im used to (served in a salsa-like dish with tortilla chips)M. Their ceviche is more dry with just filet raw fish with sauce and
M. Their ceviche is more dry with just filet raw fish with sauce and red cabbage topping. Hands down the best customer service Bali can offer. They have genuinely nice servers - easy to talk to ;)
Taste