2011-06-14 38 views
So far Biku is the only place in Bali where I could find English Scone. Just imagine having warm scone with butter and jam aaaaahhhh yum... I also enjoy their cup cakes that I found it very moist compare to other cup cakes offers around. Their other food offers also very good.This high tea is serve all day long, so dont have to worry about the time you need to be there. Biku has its charms with their decor and its a place where you will enjoy just to sit around with your friends.
Taste