2015-06-30 69 views
Was given these as a gift from my sister. I can't wait to try all the sweets and savories they have to offer! I honestly don't know what they use, but it's godly amazing. The cookies was crunchy and perfectly savory. Puteri Ayu (IDR85000)The cookie had a great consistency, a crunchy mouthfeel and a strong cheese flavor.Cheese Stick (IDR85000)SOOOO good. The sizes of cookies were generous and the presentation was flawless. The only downside was the price... but hey, I wasn't paying!!!The cookies

Puteri Ayu (IDR85000)
puteri ayu
Rp85000
cheese stick
Rp85000
Cheese Stick (IDR85000)

The cookies are made in-house and they have no preservatives. Its shelf life lasts for a few months, but you need not worry about it as these cookies are irresistable and will be gobbled up before you blink your eyes or in my case, finish an email.

Anyone lucky enough to get these cookies will feel special and certainly appreciate a glass of tea for a full nostalgic childhood experience.

Taste