2017-01-08 59 views
Kafe spesialis French Bakery ini selain menjual berbagai jenis roti juga menyediakan menu makanan Prancis lainnya. Tempatnya sendiri di tengah, seperti island store, namun dengan space yang cukup besar. View-nya juga menarik dengan view langsung ke atrium Mall Gandaria City.Pelayanan di sini mnrtku sih biasa aja. Waiternya kurang warm welcome dan penyajian makanan juga cukup lama.Menu yg ak order kali ini Fougasse Diavola (Rp 98k++). French Pizza dengan topping pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, chil

Menu yg ak order kali ini Fougasse Diavola (Rp 98k++). French Pizza dengan topping pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, chilli flakes dan jalapeno. Tekstur pizza-nya tipis dan crunchy. Very interesting.
Rasa topping pizza-nya asih -gurih dari beef pepperoni dan cheese-nya. Balance ama rasa pedas dari chilli flakes dan jalapeno. Suits and best combination.

Overall it was nice restaurant with good food and reasonable price.
Fougasse Diavola
Taste
2016-12-17
2016-04-20 96 views
Original review on http://www.nahmj.com/2016/04/23/eric-kayser-artisan-boulanger-jakarta-at-gandaria-city-jakarta-indonesiaI was excited to spot Eric Kayser Artisan Boulanger Jakarta At Gandaria City when I arrived on my first day at Jakarta but I soon forgot about it. I like the pastries, bread and cakes baked by Eric Kayser. Though I have yet tried their mains and other food whipped from the kitchen.Till the last day of my trip, as I was about to leave for airport to catch my flight in the aft

Till the last day of my trip, as I was about to leave for airport to catch my flight in the afternoon, I took the chance to have lunch at Eric Kayser.
Eric Kayser Artisan Boulanger Jakarta At Gandaria City occupies a centre area. It has comfy cushy chairs and some classic Parisan looking ones too. The ceilings were hung with greens making the cafe looking lushy.
Cakes, pastries and bread were neatly displayed at the counters for consumers ease of selection.
Lobster Roll
Rp128000
When I opened the menu, very quickly I spotted the Lobster Roll (Rp 128,000). Without any hesitation, I ordered this as my Mains for lunch. Serving was huge for me. But I am sure it is reasonable for most. Good amount of lobsters chunk with creamy corns were stuffed into the bread roll and finishes with alfalfa sprouts. By the side are a green salad and large portions of fries.
Brulee Pistachio Tart
Rp46000
I selected the Brulee Pistachio Tart (Rp 45,000) for my desserts. Strangely, at Eric Kayser Artisan Boulanger Jakarta At Gandaria City they served me the dessert first which I was expecting it last. Not a bad choice for me anyway, since I don't mind having it as my first course.

The Brulee Pistachio Tart has sufficient nutty pistachio scent with buttery tart based. As I am writing, I am craving for this tart. My only negative feedback about the tart were that the raspberries were too sour.
Cappuccino
Rp40000
Cappuccino (Rp 40,000) is accompanied with a Madeleine. The cuppa suits my tastebud perfectly. It is low in acidity, full body with nutty note.

Not only the pastries, cakes and bread are excellent. It's Main, at least the Lobster Roll was delish and filling. Service though wasn't attentive, still above average. NAHMJ will return to Eric Kayser Artisan Boulanger Jakarta At Gandaria City to try out more food when returned to Jakarta.