2016-03-07 266 views
hi semua bagi pencinta kopi aku mau anjurin untuk coba kopi satu ini.. selain memiliki rasa yang khas dari koultoura tersebut ini tempatnya cukup cozy untuk nongkrong" sambil kumpul" sesama temandengan budget yg tdk mencekek anda sudah dapat menyantap secangkir dengan cantikahhaahitu bahasa yang di gunakan oleh kalangan sekitar kta,,so bagi pecinta kopi kalau and belum pernah mendatanginya anda belumlah seorang coffe lovers

ahhaah

itu bahasa yang di gunakan oleh kalangan sekitar kta,,

kopi koultoura
Rp35000
Rp30000
kopi koultoura
Rp 35000
2016-02-26 201 views
Well, I may be a tad too late to blog about this famous coffee shop, but still it’s always better to be late than never.I visited the coffee shop with my sister on a weekday, so I already guessed that the shop would not be crowded. In fact, the shop was calm and peaceful. Despite the quietness, the fun interior created a lively atmosphere. I’d totally stay at the shop to finish any assignments if I study in Jakarta.I reckoned that we need to order at the counter and grab the drinks by ourselves,
I reckoned that we need to order at the counter and grab the drinks by ourselves, but because there were only a few guests and us being the only customers downstairs, the staffs self willingly presented the drinks on our table. We opted for the Hot Green Tea Latte (IDR 33K++) and the Hot Mellow Chocolate (IDR 40K++).
If you got green eyes for money, I got green eyes for green tea. I’m kind of obsessed with everything green tea (Matcha stalker here!). If there’s a tiny dust of unpleasant flavor on the matcha, I’d be mad. Thank God because this matcha latte was charmingly tasteful. The milk did not overpower the matcha flavor, and there’s only a slight amount of sweetness, which helped to boost the exotic taste of the green tea. It was impressive, but it’d be certainly fit for a king (or queen) if I didn’t encounter any powdery leftover at the bottom of the cup.
My sister’s Hot Mellow Chocolate came with two chunks of pillowy marshmallows. My sister admitted that the chocolate tasted lovely, too bad, there was some powdery leftover at the bottom.
Spaghetti w/ Italian Meatballs (IDR 70K++)
The peppery thrill and the tomato goodness clung to each strand of the well-cooked spaghetti. I was surprised that the café was able to serve moist and tender meatballs, not forgetting the shredded cheese on top. I’m not going to lie, even if it’s a little spicy, I still think that it is one of the most well-executed spaghetti by Jakarta’s café shops.
Croque Madame (IDR 55K++)
“Ham and melted cheese? Hmmm, it’s going to be massively salty”, I thought. But, the moment it entered my mouth, my thought was defeated. Crusty border paired with fluffy, flavorful eggs on the inside. They were excellent. Its flavor was appropriate, thanks to the pepper, and the egg was more than palatable.
Koultoura Coffee is one of the most phenomenal café shops in Jakarta. All of the dishes were remarkable. I’ve become attached to the spaghetti now. Although, I’d love not to find any powdery leftover on the bottom of my drinks. Nevertheless, I’d certainly be back again, as I adore the fun yet peaceful interior and the welcoming staffs. Currently, this is one of my favorite spots in town.
*Nona Tukang Makan was not invited or paid to write this review
spaghetti with italian meatballs
Rp 55000
  • Spaghetti with Italian Meatballs
  • Green Tea Latte
2015-07-13 113 views
koultoura ini bisa kalian temuin di green ville! tempatnya bagus bangett buat foto" banyak gambar pajangan gituuu. tempatnya juga enak buat nongkrong atau buat kerjain tugas guyss! ☺️ makanan nya juga enak guys! coffee nya juga enak. ayo cobain ke sinii! 😊😊
Taste
Koultoura is one of the abundant coffee-shops, which has successfully made me impressed at my very first visit. Not only due to the great coffee served there, but also the spacious place that has been designed with simple yet elegant concept. The homey and cozy ambiance makes me feel like I can spend my whole-day sitting there. The wooden furnitures are very eye-friendly and the combination of long and short tables show that they're trying to fulfill various needs form their guests. Visiting this coffee-shop, I can clearly see that people spend their time here, not only chilling, but also working; while enjoying a sip of exception coffee definitely.
The service provided by the baristas was highly pleasant as well. You could even request the latte art you desired and they would make it as you wish if they could. Moreover, though the dishes were freshly prepared upon order, it didn’t take too long for you to have them ready on your table.
Croque Madame (IDR 45k)
Croque Madame
One out of the many things I really love from visiting coffee shop is having breakfast menu. I have always been excited to try various breakfast menus from all coffee shops I visited. This time, this super cheesy dish has captured my interest. Without thinking too much, I picked Koultoura’s Croque Madame as the main dish for my brunch. Different from common Croque Madame, presentation wise, I thought this looked more like Croque Monsieur as it was topped with super generous amount of melted cheese instead of a sunny side up. Stuffed with grilled ham and egg, this simple dish was just perfect for me! As usual, the cheesier the dish was, the more I would love it! Not to forget, the golden brown potato wedges, which came as the side dish, were brilliant and I could finish them just in a blink. Very crispy and not greasy, one word, HEAVEN!

Hot Mellow Chocolate (IDR 35k)
Hot Mellow Chocolate
Actually, before visiting this place, I had done my little research on the foods and beverages served here. Yeah, you may have made a right guess if you thought that I did it through Instagram
. First time looking at the picture of this Hot Mellow Chocolate, I immediately decided that I definitely should try this one! So here it was, my hot mellow chocolate was finally served on the table. The marshmallow was not dipped into the hot
chocolate so you still could snap that beautiful latte art (or should I call it hot chocolate art?
) before enjoying this drink. As you see, I was really happy as it came with quite generous portion if you compared it with other hot chocolate you generally found in other places.

When it came to taste, VOILA! If people say don’t judge a book by its cover, this time you
surely may judge this beverage by its appearance. Not only looked wonderful, the taste was indeed amazing as the chocolate flavor was so strong and the texture was quite thick. For you chocolate lover, you might have the same opinion with me that ‘This is just SO ME!’. Additionally, your happiness would be completed with those two big marshmallows dipped in the hot chocolate. Just one thing, I thought it might be even better if they used smaller marshmallows so they could melt easier
. But most importantly, this is one of my most favorite hot chocolate now!

Fluffy Latte (IDR 40k)
Fluffy Latte
If you were an ice cream and a coffee lover as well, this Fluffy Latte would perfectly suit you. Fluffy Latte was basically a glass of cold latte, topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. This one might also be the answer for you who found that the coffee flavor of Affogato was too strong. As it was served cold, it did not only deliver the great taste of the high quality coffee, but also the refreshing sensation that was very ideal for this
hot and sunny Jakarta.
In a nutshell, Koultoura coffee is highly recommended for you who are trying to find a coffee shop, which does not only sell the high quality taste, but also the cozy place. The price is more or less similar to any common coffee shop, but here, any single Rupiah you spend surely worth the quality you get. I really wish they opened a branch in South Jakarta area so it would be more reachable for me
. I promise I will be one of the most loyal customers if it is realized!

Find me on:
Instagram: @jessica_gaby
Rp90000
  • Croque Madame
  • Hot Mellow Chocolate
2014-10-24 242 views
teman teman semua kali ini tempat yang dikunjungi adalah koultoura coffee, coffee shop ini mempunyai tempat yang comfort dan cozy, dimana cahaya lampu yang digunakan seperti biasa berwarna kuning untuk coffee shop pada umumnya, tempat ini ramai dikunjungi oleh orang orang dari berbagai kalangan, tetapi yang bisa dilihat disini banyak dikunjungi oleh kalangan kalangan anak muda yang datang untuk bersantai maupun kalangan kalangan orang orang dewasa yang datang untuk bekerja ataupun menikmati kopi yang ada, coffee shop yang mempunyai gambar secangkir kopi yang besar di depan restoran ini, mempunyai 2 lantai untuk tamunya, pelayan maupun barista yang bekerja disinipun ramah ramah dan murah senyum kepada pelanggan pelangganya yang ada.
menu makanan yang disediakan oleh mereka tidak hanya kopi saja tetapi juga ada makanan yang menemani kopi yaitu kue dan dessert, disini terdapat banyak jenis kopi yang bisa dinikmati, seperti kopi espresso yang rasanya yaah seperti kopi kopi biasanya yaitu kopi pait, dan juga ada ice latte yang mengandung susu dan bisa dibuat manis, ice mocha yang mengandung coklat, serta jenis kopi lainnya seperti cappucino dan macchiato, disini juga menyediakan minuman seperti root beer yang di campur dengan ice cream dang mengandung sedikit rasa cherry, pada dasarnya kopi yang ada disini merupakan kopi yang masih pahit tetapi teman teman bisa menambahkan sendiri gula cair yang dibutuhkan sesuai dengan keinginan, dan menu baru yang ada adalah, taro latte, ini adalah the best kalo menurut gw, latte yang berwarna ungu yang disajikan di gelas kopi kecil dengan suhu hangat dan mempunyai latte art sungguh memuaskan para pecinta taro, karena rasa taronya sangat pas dan nikmat di lidah. ini sangat highly recomended buat teman teman sekalian, disini juga menyajikan makanan seperti pasta dan salad untuk makanan beratnya, silahkan datang mencoba ya teman.
Mix
2014-10-23
Rp70000 (Lunch)
  • taro latte
  • almond croissant
2014-10-03 251 views
Cukup tenang rasanya bisa menemukan coffee shop yang unik di daerah Jakarta Barat. Pemilihan aksesoris dan furnitur berdominasi warna-warna teduh membuat interior Koultoura Coffee terasa casual dan nyaman. Karakter-karakter dalam bentuk ilustrasi yang sarat makna hadir dalam dekorasi setiap ruangan mengisyaratkan ada cerita dibalik tokoh beruang tersebut. Maka tak heran, interior Koultura Coffee banyak menghiasi dinding media sosial terutama instagram.Sedangkan untuk kopi, biji kopi asal Papua N
Sedangkan untuk kopi, biji kopi asal Papua Nugini pun menjadi pilihan saya waktu itu. Diproses semi wash, espresso yang dihasilkan cenderung memiliki rasa yang lebih light to medium. Masih aman di lidah saya. Beralih dari tegukan espresso, saya memesan Cappucino yang menggunakan house blend dengan komposisi 40% Guatemala, 40% Papua Nugini, dan 20% Aceh Gayo, rasa yang dihasilkan cenderung lebih kompleks, ada rasa nutty, chocolaty, dan sweet. Untuk melengkapi menunya, Koultura Coffee pun juga menjajakan aneka makanan pendamping kopi.
Burger
Rp150000
2014-08-23 254 views
Koultoura coffee tempatnya di kawasan greenville tepatnya di taman ratu, kalo anak barat pasti tau deh hehe *berhubung saya anak barat. Kalo dari arah tanjung duren koultura ini ada di sebelah kanan setelah dapur coklat dan abuba steak. Tempatnya persis di sebelah pizza hut greenville. Tempatnya lumayan, tidak besar dan tidak kecil tapi terdiri dari 2 lantai. Untuk tempat parkir memang lahannya sempit tapi bisa kok untuk parkir di pinggir2 jalan.Tempatnya unik banyak lukisan-lukisan kartun dan p

Tempatnya unik banyak lukisan-lukisan kartun dan pernak pernik lucu lainnya. Untuk pesanan minumannya harus kita bawa sendiri jadi agak ribet kalau duduk di lantai 2, sedangkan untuk makanannya diantarkan ke meja kita. Pelayanannya cukup oke dan ramah. Cuma sayangnya disini tdk ada space untuk kita solat.

Menu yg saya pesan:
- ice latte + hazelnut (33k+5k) enak, disajikan dengan gelas bewarna perak yg saya pikir dapat menjaga minuman tetap dingin.
- hot green tea (33k) enak, greenteanya terasa dan disajikan dengan cangkir orange khas koultoura. Oh iya ketika minuman habis, kita dapat melihat logo koultoura di permukaan cangkir.
- croissant choco (25k) rasanya enak tp ukurannya persegi dan tdk terlalu besar.
Harga diatas belum termasuk pajak 10% ya.

Untuk design coffee shop ini cukup oke untuk foto2 suasanya. Jadi untuk anak barat, bolehlah dicoba.
2014-07-23 301 views
Sudah lama saya ingin kesini karena tempat ini cukup populer diantara teman teman saya. Seperti biasa pulang kuliah saya akhirnya bisa menyempatkan diri untuk makan siang disini.Hal pertama yang menarik perhatian saya adalah design interiornya. Saya berkunjung dengan seorang teman dan kami duduk di lantai 2.Saya memesan burger dan ice latte, sayang mereka tidak menyediakan ice capuccino. Untuk rasa makanan sebenarnya biasa saja dan cukup enak untuk kopi nya.
Taste
Drinking coffee might become a habit for some people, I have seen many people who love coffee so much that they drink it everyday or maybe twice a day. (or more than that) Coffee shop could be a perfect destination for all coffee lovers to hang out while drinking their favorite coffee. WGreen Tea Latte (IDR 33k)The green tea latte I ordered came with bear latte art. (you can also request specific latte art for your coffee) I felt guilty when I'm about to drink this green tea latte, because I hav

Green Tea Latte (IDR 33k)The green tea latte I ordered came with bear latte art. (you can also request specific latte art for your coffee) I felt guilty when I'm about to drink this green tea latte, because I have to ruin the uber cute bear latte art. Nevertheless, the green tea latte was delicious and nice, the green tea flavor was quite strong and I prefer to drink the green tea latte as it is without any condiments.
2014-07-05
Rp80000 (Lunch)
2014-06-29 212 views
Tempat dengan konsep Modern dan Classic ini merupakan salah satu coffeeshop yang sangat popular di kalangannya. Terutama dengan berbagai jenis menu hidangan yang cukup menarik dan enak, ditambah dengan berbagai variasi minuman jenis kopi, coklat maupun greentea menjadikan tempat ini selalu ramai dikunjungi customer setiap harinya. Tingkat pelayanan yang cukup baik juga, menjadikan tempat ini selalu membuat para customernya merasa nyaman dengan kedatangannya ke tempat ini. Sesuai dengan nama tempat ini adalah Koultura Coffee menjadikan tempat ini terkenal dengan segelas kopi harum yang mereka miliki. Menurut saya sendiri jenis kopi yang tersedia pada tempat ini sangat berbeda daripada biasanya, dimulai dari ukuran, rasa maupun bentuk penyajian yang menjadikan kekhususan segelas kopi daripada tempat ini. Apabila anda menyukai segelas minuman kopi, sebaiknya anda mencoba tempat ini!
Fluffy White
Fluffy White Glass
Ice Latte
Other Info. : Tempat dengan konsep yang Modern dan Classic ini terlihat sangat menarik dari penampilannya, juga sangat menggoda daripada berbagai jenis hidangan dan minuman yang terdapat pada tempat ini! =)
2014-06-29
Rp55000 (Tea)
Fluffy White
Fluffy White Glass
Ice Latte
2013-12-17 738 views
Koultoura CoffeeKedai Kopi itu sudah seperti budaya, Kedai kopi itu sudah seperti gaya hidup, Kedai kopi itu disukai dimana-mana. Belum lama ini saya mendengar ada kedai kopi yang bukan hanya kopinya berkualitas, tapi makanan yang disajikan juga sama berkualitas dengan kopinya . Koultoura Coffee memang menyediakan aneka menu minuman kopi serta menu makanan brunch dan heavy meal lainnya. Letaknya memang cukup jauh, Koultura terletak di Greenville, Jakarta barat. Untuk interiornya sendiri sangat

Koultoura Coffee
. Koultoura Coffee memang menyediakan aneka menu minuman kopi serta menu makanan brunch dan heavy meal lainnya. Letaknya memang cukup jauh, Koultura terletak di Greenville, Jakarta barat. Untuk interiornya sendiri sangat menarik, konsep yang ditawarkan adalah sebuah kedai kopi dengan suasana yang unik, pernak pernik klasik dan lucu, dan tentu saja Koultura mengutamakan kenyamanan para pengunjung. Pelayanan yang diberikan juga oke punya dan tentu saja Koultoura juga melengkapi kedai mereka dengan wifi gratis dan tidak lemot, ini poin plus bukan untuk kedai kopi?

Favorit di Koultura adalah Croque Madam, menu ini cocok sekali untuk brunch karena tidak terlalu berat dan mengnyangkan, seperti sebuah sandwich tapi bukan. Croque Madam terdiri dari 2 tumpuk roti dengan isian beef, telur mata sapi dan tentu saja dengan keju, Rasanya enak sekali
, seakan-akan meleleh di mulut saya, Keju dan sausnya perfect menyatu. Apalagi dilengkapi kentang juga. Makanya menu ini jadi favorit banyak pengunjung Koultura. Karena saya disini untuk Brunch, minumnya saya memesan yang simple saja yaitu ice lychee tea, Ice lychee teanya cukup segar dan manisnya pas, cocok sekali setelah menyantap Croque Madam yang cukup mengenyangkan

Overall Koultura Coffee ini wajib banget dikunjungi para pecinta kopi. Makanannya enak, Minumannya berkualitas dan tempatnya sangat nyaman, recommended openricers.
2013-12-17 580 views
It's a nice place to relax or meet up with friends. The dishes they serve also very nice  I have tried chicken spaghetti aglio olio and angel hair pesto with grilled pink-salmon and i like them both. Oh yeah! You can choose between chicken and prawn for the topping of spaghetti aglio olio *but the price is also different yaaa* For the beverages, i like the chamomile tea, ice wild chocolate, and lychee tea. They're also good  And here are some pics of the pasta.
 And here are some pics of the pasta.
Type of Meal
Lunch
  • Chicken Spaghetti Aglio Olio
  • Angel Hair Pesto with Grilled-Pink-Salmon
2013-12-15 446 views
Malem malem pas lagi ada di daerah greenville saya pun melemparkan sebuah ide kepada teman saya untuk nongkrong di koultoura cafe dan teman saya pun setuju makanya kami pun segera meluncur ke tkp buat kongkow kongkow, hehe.Menu yang saat itu saya dan teman saya pesan hanya minuman nya saja dan minuman tersebut terdiri :Matcha greentea adalah minuman pesanan saya disini dan minuman ini disajikan dengan sebuah gelas yang berukuran cukup besar dan ada taburan es batunya yang cukup banyak dan rasa m

Matcha greentea adalah minuman pesanan saya disini dan minuman ini disajikan dengan sebuah gelas yang berukuran cukup besar dan ada taburan es batunya yang cukup banyak dan rasa matcha greentea nya berasa menyegarkan banget dan saya pun sangat menyukai rasa dari minuman pesanan saya.

Iced chocolate adalah minuman yang dipesan oleh teman saya ketika itu dan buat rasa dari minuman iced chocolate ini pun cukup disukai olehnya dan saya lihat dia meminum nya sampai ga bersisa alias abis ludes hingga tetesan sedotan terakhir, hehe.

tempat dari koultoura cafe ini cukup nyaman buat dijadikan tempat nongkrong bersama dengan teman bae kita dan saat nongkrong disini bersama dengan teman saya ketika itu cukup lama juga kami disini sampe berjam jam di tempat ini.
2013-10-03 431 views
Everyone was like.. "hey, have you been to Koultoura yet?" "let's go to Koultoura sometimes, been there before, done that blah-blah-blah and it was good" so, i arranged a quick met up with my girl who happened back in town for a while at this well-designed coffee shop.To be honest, Koultoura sets a really high bar in term of concept and design especially when it's located in Greenville area, where not so much pretty and comfy places available to sip a glass of hot chocolate while doing your assi

To be honest, Koultoura sets a really high bar in term of concept and design especially when it's located in Greenville area, where not so much pretty and comfy places available to sip a glass of hot chocolate while doing your assignments with free and FAST wi-fi provided.
ps : again, i forgot to bring my camera. pictures taken with phone..
Careful dear, you have to queue first and let the workers knows your order before you finally took a seat. Starbucks or any other coffee joints ordering style. But, they will take your food orders to your seat since it will took some times.
I love it! aren't they just too cute?
I love how the design team turned this place out to be something to bragged about. Despite the furnitures or pictures hanging around, it's still has that really spacious space for doing moonwalk, somersault.. whatever.. movements. Moreover, the photo arts and maybe every little things placed on definitely captivated my attention.
Croque Madam (IDR 45.000) Whoaa.. Trust me, if love at the first sight is trully exist, then it must be my kind of first love in any sort. A perfect brunch dish which gets mushy in no time ; you have to enjoyed it after you photographed it (uh-oh) I cut it through and a perfect yolk just splashed out. Mine was big! even i got full after it. Do i have to explain how does it tasted? Though i think the word "perfect" should've explained it thoroughly.

My hash and cornet beef was definitely perfect combo with the toast, poached eggs and topped with bechamel sauce plus cheese. On the sidelines of eating it, i love how they slipped a peppery kick inside. Served with homemade wedges.
Ice chocolate with vanilla ice cream (IDR 37.500 if not mistaken) and lychee ice tea (around IDR 20.000)
Truffle Fries IDR 50.000
Lasagna IDR around 65-70.000
Pesto Spaghetti with Salmon IDR 80.000

While this Croque Madam gained its well-heard popularity from its fans. How about the main courses? take as an example.. Their Salmon Pesto Spaghetti? Honestly, it lacks of flavors. The pasta itself was bland almost tasteless but fragrant. For me, their salmon was bit overcooked but tasted quite nice. Moreover, the texture from the pasta itself which wasn't al-dente. A good pasta should've been cooked so as to be firm but not hard. Quite a disappointment for me otherwise it would a perfect afternoon where all the foods were almost superb.

On the other hand, their lasagna was good! I love how their's was soft and like melted in my mouth.. However, i do think the taste from its tomato paste was bit overwhelming.. But, it really was a satisfying lasagna..

My Ice chocolate was a treat! i love how it tasted bold and chocolaty and not too sweet while its vanilla ice cream was the "it" right complement. I love their ice cream, sweet and milky made me wanting for another scoop of it. Appeared that their lychee ice tea was also nice with the right balance of sweetness.

VERDICT :
So, have you tried it? Some of you might wondering why a thunder bolt is necessary for this post's title? Look at their logo, a coffee mug with lightning strucked from above.. I marked this post as a MUST GO place to chillax or maybe doing your assignments with fast wi-fi provided. Well, like this.. "Where are you going to do your homework?" "Koultoura" now.. that sounds quite fancy..

Will i come back for revisit? YES! why? Because i'm a sucker for their Croque Madam and i really wanna try their other beverages and brunch menu..

Fast wi-fi and nice ambiance to do your homework! another plus point

I must say, this kind of restaurant is a bit abstract for me but definitely in a good way. fascinated

So. See you again, anytime soon Koultoura!

- See more at: http://xhottypottyx.blogspot.com/2013/09/koultoura-brunch-chocolates-thunder-bolt.html#sthash.A0zB0Jjc.dpuf
2013-09-26 313 views
Koulotoura coffee merupakan salah satu coffee shot yang agaknya lagi banyak diperbincangkan di sosial media ;) walaupun saya sudah pernah kesana and not really feel comfy there, kali kedua saya kesana lagi, kali ini bersama dua temen lama, karena konon mereka penasaran sama tempat ini.. Sampe disana sekitar jam setengah 8, dan walaupun hari biasa, tetep aja susah cari parkirnya, karena ternyata hari biasa pun Koultoura ini rame juga loh hehehe.. dan yang lumayan bikin bete kedua kali adalah kar

hehehe.. dan yang lumayan bikin bete kedua kali adalah karena ngantrinya panjang dan lumayan lama pelayanannya, secara pelayannya cuma satu.. well ya udah akhirnya kita bertiga patiently waiting sambil melihat menu-menu dulu, biar di depan kasir bisa langsung pesan

Setelah duduk dan menunggu hampir 15 menit, minuman yang kita pesen pun datang :
dari kiri ke kanan
1. Mocha Coffee (if im not mistaken)
2. Cherry Float
3. Green Tea Latte
Mocha Coffee disini disajikan dingin, dengan rasa yang lumayan segar dan nikmat, cuma katanya sih masih ada ampasnya, yang bikin temen saya lumayan il feel :s
Cherry Float, finally saya menemukan minuman fave saya disini! Basically seperti float basic, yaitu soda dicampur dengan ice cream, tapi kali ini memakai semacam cola-cola cherry, kemudian dicampurkan dengan ice cream vanilla.
sepertinya ice cream yang digunakan adalah merk es krim yang lumayan enak (gak ke detect sih kira kira brand apa) tapi menurut saya ini perpaduan minuman yang cukup enak & segar

Green tea Latte, minuman ketiga yang dapat disajikan dengan whipped cream (kayaknya sih by request)
lagi, memang sih wangi, tapi rasanya memasuki teritorial "standart"
based on opinion dari temen saya yang maniac coffee, jadi no offense ya! hehehe

Despite dari ngantrinya yang lama dan parkirnya yang susah, koultoura tetep aja rame dikunjungi karena design interiornya yang lucu banget dan cukup cozy, namun agaknya hal-hal teknis yang saya sebutkan diatas dapat diperbaiki

2013-08-26