2015-01-20 515 views
lagi - lagi temen ajakin nongkrong di Markas yang ada di daerah tanjung duren, emang sih Markas ini tempatnya enak banget buat ngobrol dan nongkrong bareng temen.gw langsung aja cabut kesana dan pas sampe sana temen-temen gw udah pada pesen makan alhasil gw cari-cari sendiri deh makanan yang bakal gw pesen dan pilihan gw jatuh ke stand yang menjual menu pasta gitu dan disitu gw pesen Spaghetti nya nih dan setelah pesenan gw jadi gw langsung cobain nih dan rasanya lumayan cukup enak dan porsi spa

gw langsung aja cabut kesana dan pas sampe sana temen-temen gw udah pada pesen makan alhasil gw cari-cari sendiri deh makanan yang bakal gw pesen dan pilihan gw jatuh ke stand yang menjual menu pasta gitu dan disitu gw pesen Spaghetti nya nih dan setelah pesenan gw jadi gw langsung cobain nih dan rasanya lumayan cukup enak dan porsi spaghetti nya sendiri lumayan cukup banyak dan mengenyangkan perut gw.

Untuk tempatnya sih disini enak banget dan nyaman banget kalo gw sama temen-temen gw lagi pada nongkrong disini.

Selamat Mencoba

Spaghetti
Spaghetti
I knew this place since I was in high school, it's located very near from my high school I attended. Markas is very known as the billiard venue, and sometimes me and friends went to (ex) Stroberi Cafe which used to located below Markas. And now, Markas relaunched with new concept and more space (they now use the first storey too) as one stop entertainment for everyone.Located in Tanjung Duren, there are a lot services and entertainment for you. There are Mbrio Beer House, Garazh Family Karaoke,

Located in Tanjung Duren, there are a lot services and entertainment for you. There are Mbrio Beer House, Garazh Family Karaoke, Dragonfly Reflexology and iEat. The venue was held in iEat, it's a food court located in first floor which uses electronic payment. First time you come to eat, you will use some electronic voucher card that you can get in the booth near the door.

From "Sushi Love Bento" Stall

Spicy Ramen (Rp 35.000)

Named "Spicy Ramen", but for me this is not too spicy. I love the broth, so mild and not too milky, the spiciness level at that time made the broth perfect for me. It worths for paying Rp 35.000 to get this tasty ramen.
Rp35000
Crunchy Dragon Ball (Rp 25.000)

Look at that face, tee-hee. I'm a crunchy sushi lover, so I made this one as my favorite. Served in 8 slices, with prawns inside and sesame seeds.
Rp25000
Salmon Melted

Love this one too! Kinda recommend you to try this one. The salmon slices kinda big with nice texture and served with some tempting melts on top.
Rp35000
Chicken Floss (Rp 30.000)

I'm not a floss lover but it was okay for me, as you can see on the picture below they gave less floss on the sushi. But the feeling inside the sushi were given generously.
Caterpillar Roll

Made like caterpilllar, this one was really cute. The feelings inside this sushi were scrambled egg and nori, for those of you who love fusion sushi, try this one, caterpillar roll served with avocado on top.
Rp35000
The bonus one for us, assorted sushi in plate!

From "Traza" Stall

Nasi Goreng Cakalang (Rp 29.000)

The rice were little bit drier than I expected at the first time I tried, but it tasted good.
Nasi Goreng Cakalang.
Rp29000
Chicken Wing Spicy Lemongrass (Rp 30.000)

Who doesn't love chicken wing? Me likey!!!! Served in 6 pieces, this menu was one of my favorite at that night. Cooked nicely, juicy and the skin was crispy.
From "Pizza Pazzo" Stall

Pizza Quatro (Rp 99.000)

Served in 8 slices, this square pizza came with arious toppings such as meats, sausage, bellpepper, and mozarella cheese. The typical of this pizza is like American Pizza, the bread is thicker than Italian Pizza. I also recommend this one, nice for sharing.
Rp99000
Pake Nero (Rp 33.000)

At the first time I don't have any idea what it was LOL. It's a bread with various toppings, and the most catchy one of this menu is the buns which sliced not too thin but not too thick, but black colored. The color comes from the use of bamboo charcoal, which has many benefits for health such as anti aging, detoxification and many else. The toppings were so-so for me, but hey, the buns were soft. Just let yourself try this unique and healthy food. ;)
Rp33000
Nero Lasagna (Rp 55.000)

Hmmm.... I thought at the first time this was just an ordinary lasagna. But when I sliced it, I got surprised, as the lasagna was also black colored like Pake Nero! Nothing but the lasagna was good enough for me.
Rp55000
From "Kopitime" Stall

Sapi Lada Hitam (Rp 50.000)

Sapi Lada Hitam, the one that should be ordered when me and family are having a lunch in Chinese restaurant LOL. This one tasted good for me, and easy to chew. *munch munch*
Rp50000
Nasi Lemak Komplit (Rp 35.000)

All in one! Here's the Nasi Lemak, served with balado egg, fried chicken, scrambled egg, anchovy, some chips and sambal. Tasted the rice, but in my opinion the coconut milk wasn't added too much, so it felt like eating a regular rice.
Roti Bakar Nutella Keju

Roti Bakar = I like it, Nutella = one of the superb things in my life, how about Roti Bakar Nutella? ME LIKEY! Yeay, this one was heaven, really suits to my favorite typical of toast! Cheese lover, brace yourself of the generous cheddar cheese they will give.
Rp27
Strawberry Smoothies

The dinner was closed with strawberry smoothies, tasted light and creamy. I don't know which stall sells this one in iEat but some of friends there said you can get it from the bar outside the iEat.
Strawberry Smoothies
So many variants of food served at that night I like, and I love the ambience inside iEat, so cozy and kinda homey for me. Hungry? Just go to iEat, you can get many variants of food, sit and enjoy them in nice indoor room, and perhaps you can get yourself relaxing massage at Dragonfly Reflexology, or having good time with friends in Mbrio Beer House, or maybe karaoke-ing together with full stomack in Garazh Family Karaoke after finished all of those good and affordable foods in iEat, LOL.

The last but not the least, thank you OpenRice Indonesia for the opportunity of joining the foodie gathering, and thank you for the good people I met there at that time, so lucky to know you all.

See more photos of iEat at : bit.ly/ieatmarkas

TWITTER : @ARSubrata
INSTAGRAM : @ARSubrata
E-MAIL : audrey.subrata@gmail.com
Other Info. : Using electronic voucher to pay like the food courts in malls, get yours at the cashier beside the Kodak Photobooth and staircase to Mbrio.
Rp 25000
Rp 99000
Rp 55000
Rp 50000
Rp 27
2014-12-19 259 views
Hi OpenricersBeing a foodie and knowing the fact that I am living in West Jakarta does not suit me quite well. It is hard to find a good place to hang out with friends while enjoying different types of food to taste from in one place. Thanks to open rice Indonesia; I was finally introduced to a new food journey right here in West Jakarta; named Markas – I eat.I Eat is a food court concept that is well managed. The balance of the variety menus they serve is pretty diverse. There are Japanese, Chi
Hi Openricers

I Eat is a food court concept that is well managed. The balance of the variety menus they serve is pretty diverse. There are Japanese, Chinese, Italian, and not forgetting the traditional Indonesian food. The payment system comes in a deposit card. More like playing in the arcade, “Timezone”, to me; which was to top up the card first at the cashier before using it in any counter and when finished you can exchange your excess money back at the cashier. It is quite typical like other payment system in any food court these days.
The dining area is cozy; the ambiance is perfect for students to study, or having group meeting and work while enjoying their food. The place is simple in the décor, clean and the outdoor seating is designated as the smoking area.
I tried pretty much all the types of the food here; these are the reviews:

Nasi Goreng Cakalang (IDR 29K)
Rp29000
I ordered this plate from “TRASA” counter. Considering the portion of it, the price is unbelievably cheap. The taste of the fried rice is delicious. This fried rice is by far my favorite; I love my fried rice dry and rich in flavor. This could be my “have to” order dish whenever I come here

Nasi Lemak Komplit (IDR 35K)
nasi lemak
Rp35000
I love coconut rice, but this dish was quite underwhelming. As the name “komplit”, this menu actually has full complete components in it; the protein, mineral, vitamin. Yet I feel that the taste of the coconut in the rice should be added more as it tasted quite bland altogether. It seems that I was just eating regular rice.

Spicy Ramen (IDR 35K)
Rp35000
They called it spicy, not spicy enough for my taste, however I have to I have to admit that the overall of this ramen tasted delicious. The broth is rich in flavor, the texture of the noodle is perfectly cooked and the flavors complemented one another. This will be my second favorite dish.

Chicken floss sushi and others (IDR17K-small; IDR 30K-large)
chicken floss sushi
Rp30000
other varieties of sushi
This sushi they serve here is just impressively cheap. I would not be able to find any sushi rolls for this kind of price in most eating places. The size of the roll is just a full mouth bites which is perfect. Something need improving would be their skills in making the sushi rolls. It needed to be rolled more tightly so it does not easily fall apart which was the case in their sushi rolls. Taste wise was ok remembering the price of it but I am sure that the chicken floss sushi needed to be added more floss to give more flavor.

Roti Bakar keju- Nutella (IDR 27K)
Roti bakar keju -nutella
Rp27000
How can you say no to cheese with chocolate; not just regular chocolate but hazelnut chocolate A.k.a Nutella?. The bread was spread with butter before they toast it, which was then spread with ample amount of Nutella and finishing off with a generous amount of cheese on top. Diet would not be the word to think of during and after feasting this delicious bad boy.

Strawberry Milk shake
Strawberry Milkshake
I do not normally post my drink on my review but this time I think I should. I tried their strawberry milkshake that you order from the bar counter. This counter is the only place that serves any drink from regular to alcoholic beverages. It is located on the outside patio by the exit door.
The taste of this strawberry milkshake is simply delicious. The texture is soft and light and it is not as sweet as any milk shake I have tried before. This could be your substitution for your glass of milk before bed. I would highly recommend this beverage.

In conclusion, I am very pleased with this place. Good varieties of food, nice price tag and of course strategic location for me. I had a good feasting time.
Other Info. : wifi is available smoking area is available parking space is available credit card is accepted
Rp 29000
  • nasi goreng cakalang
  • roti bakar
  • ramen
2014-12-17 164 views
Hi Openricers,Sebuah tempat makan yang terletak di kawasan Jakarta barat dengan alamat di Jl. Tanjung Duren Barat 3 No.1. Merupakan sebuah tempat makan yg terdiri dr berbagai macam pilihan diantaranya : nasi hainam, nasi rames, nasi bento, sushi, pancake dan spaghetti serta masih banyak lagi pilihannya. Aku sudah pernah kesini 2x krn menurut aku tempat makan seperti foodcourt ini bisa dibilang cukup nyaman krn tdk terlalu ramai sehingga kita bisa makan dengan sntai harus terburu-buru seperti kea
Hi Openricers,

Sebuah tempat makan yang terletak di kawasan Jakarta barat dengan alamat di Jl. Tanjung Duren Barat 3 No.1. Merupakan sebuah tempat makan yg terdiri dr berbagai macam pilihan diantaranya : nasi hainam, nasi rames, nasi bento, sushi, pancake dan spaghetti serta masih banyak lagi pilihannya. Aku sudah pernah kesini 2x krn menurut aku tempat makan seperti foodcourt ini bisa dibilang cukup nyaman krn tdk terlalu ramai sehingga kita bisa makan dengan sntai harus terburu-buru seperti keadaan foodcourt pada umumnya. Di Markas ini juga tersedia wi-fi dan bangku-bangku sofa yang menunjang para pengunjungnya untuk makan dan bersantai. Kmrin ini aku kesana beramai-ramai dengan family. Aku mencicipi bnyak jenis makanan diantaranya : pancake yg diatasnya diberikan ice cream oreo dengan irirsan keju dan crunchy oreo, itu menurut aku sangat enakk, krn rasanya yg pas tdk kemanisan dan porsinya juga sesuai dengan harga. Lalu aku juga mencicipi yg namanya kwetiauw goring, rasaanyaa juga tdk seperti kualitas foodcourt biasanyaa, tp ini seperti kita sedang makan di resto-resto. Rasa restaurant tapi makan di foodcourt markas-ieat ini, kenapa tidakk??
Ohya.. disini juga disediakan televisi dan music yg cocok untuk menemani makan siang atau makan malam kamu lohh.. Di dalamnya juga tersedia mesin ATM BCA yg memudahkan kamu untuk mengambil uang kalau lagi lupa bawa duit hehehhe.. Disini ini menggunakan voucher untuk membaya makanan, yg nantinya kalau ada lebih uang di voucher kamu itu, bisa ditukarkan lagi kog ke bag kasirnyaa.. Mungkin cukup sekian dr aku.. silahkan dating dan cicipi macam-macam rasa dan menu di Makas I-EAT ini…
Rp80.000 (Dinner)
2014-12-14 110 views
Temen ngajakin nongkrong sambil makan-makan nih di Markas yang ada di tanjung duren dan kebetulan deket banget sama rumah gw yauda gw langsung meluncur aja kesana.Begitu sampe di Markas gw cukup kaget sih ngeliat tampilan Markas yang sekarang jadi keren banget tempatnya dan juga sekarang tampilan markas lebih kaya Food Court gitu, cocok banget nih untuk nongkrong sama temen-temen maupun sama pacar. Cara pembayaran disini pun juga menggunakan kartu loh guys jadi sebelum masuk kita harus menukarka

Begitu sampe di Markas gw cukup kaget sih ngeliat tampilan Markas yang sekarang jadi keren banget tempatnya dan juga sekarang tampilan markas lebih kaya Food Court gitu, cocok banget nih untuk nongkrong sama temen-temen maupun sama pacar. Cara pembayaran disini pun juga menggunakan kartu loh guys jadi sebelum masuk kita harus menukarkan uang tunai kita ke kasir untuk dimasukkan kedalam kartu yang udah disediakan oleh Markas, kalopun nantinya duit kita masih sisa setelah makan duit kita masi tetap dapat di Refund loh.

Waktu itu gw pesen Kwetiau Goreng disalah satu stand, gw lupa nama stand nya apa tapi yang pasti stand nya itu menyediakan makanan seperti di Kopitiam-kopitiam gitu.
Pas pesenan gw jadi gw langsung cobain dan rasanya enak tapi sayang porsinya dikit, pas disajikan sih ada telor ceploknya juga.

Selamat Mencoba

2014-12-11 98 views
hello i'm a newbie openricer but got invited to openrice's gathering at Markas. Markas was well known before as a place to hangout, you can do a fun hangout on their strawberry cafe (yes i had fun there) or you can play billiard with your friends. but now markas is totally in a different concept, a lot of food tenants are there, using their card to order food (it was like food court in a mall) and i think it's a great idea in a modern way. they still have their pool table too and a bar called Mbrio. a lot of food was served for us, you can find japanese, western, chinese , indonesian and i forgot what else was there.
i recommend you their Pane Nero , a black pizza that tasted delicious to me. i had sushi and ramen too but i think they tasted just good, i don't like their fried rice. I think their food's price is worth to eat (around IDR 30-60k ). thank you for reading my first and really lame review (at least i tried)
Type of Meal
Dinner
Tasting Event
2014-12-11 125 views
Hi Openricers.It was a rainy Friday afternoon when I went to this place. Markas i-Eat was the name. And I went here being invited by Openrice Indonesia for another gathering.Well every Fridays like this is always something I am looking forward to, besides the fact that it is also the last day of the week to work.Anyway, the rain didn't stop me as I made my way to this particular food court. It's located at Tanjung Duren, quite close enough to my office and that day I huzzled up because rain made
Hi Openricers.

Anyway, the rain didn't stop me as I made my way to this particular food court. It's located at Tanjung Duren, quite close enough to my office and that day I huzzled up because rain made the weather kinda gloomy and I didn't want to get bad lighting for my pictures.
As I mentioned earlier, this place is a food court. You'll find quite a lot of food vendors inside. The payment system is using a deposit card. You first have to top up the card at the cashier and then use it to buy food. Much like the payment system in any modern food court nowadays.
The place is nice. The ambiance is super cozy. Even though this is a food court, but it's clean, comfortable, and also nicely decorated.

At this foodtasting event, I've had the chance to try some foods from five food vendors. They are Trasa, Pizza Pazzo, Kopitime, Soto Gaul, and Sushi Love Bento. Too bad for the dishes from Soto Gaul, I didn't get the chance to try them. So I'm just gonna write what I tried from the other 4 food vendors.

Let's see the foods that I tried.

TRASA

Nasi Goreng Cakalang - IDR 29K.
Nasi Goreng Cakalang
My favourite Indonesian dish! This fried rice tasted yummy too. Even though the texture was a bit dry for my palate, but the flavors were great. The portion was fulfilling too. If the texture wasn't dry, this could be a loveable dish for me.

Chicken Wings Spicy Lemongrass - IDR 30K.
Chicken Wings Spicy Lemongrass
As the name suited well, it was kinda spicy, but still tolerable. The texture was good. I loved the crispy skin, and also the juicy chicken meat. Flavorwise was also delicious too. Although it was more to the spicy and the actual lemongrass wasn't striking enough.

PIZZA PAZZO

Pizza Quatro - IDR 99K.
Pizza Quatro
Rectangle-shaped pizza with bellpeppers, mushrooms, onions and beef toppings. The thickness of the dough was fine enough for me, although I was expecting a thin and crispy dough for the pizza. The flavors were also good. It's not heavy, and the toppings were quite plentiful.

Pake Nero - IDR 33K.
Pake Nero
I don't quite understand where the black color from the buns came from. Usually in this kind of dish, they use squid ink to blackened the dough. This one was considered to be pizza, but in my opinion it looked more like a bruschetta. The toppings were beef, onions, bellpeppers, and beef sausages, served along with potato chips.
The flavors were nice. The buns were fluffy and soft. The pizza toppings were quite delicious. And I'm loving the potato chips. It tasted like those chips from a well-known potato chips snack brand.

Nero Lasagna - IDR 55K.
Nero Lasagna
Loving the lasagna. It's creamy but not too thick so it didn't feel heavy. The texture was very nice and the cheese was delicious. They used blackened pasta dough for the lasagna too.

KOPITIME

Sapi Lada Hitam - IDR 50K.
Sapi Lada Hitam
For my palate, the taste was just okay. I sure didn't like the way the beef was cut. I prefer it to be diced-cut. And the portion was a little too small for the price tag in my opinion.

Nasi Lemak Komplit - IDR 35K.
Nasi Lemak Komplit
This dish wasn't my cup of tea that day. Although most components tasted okay, but the nasi lemak was poorly executed. What should be the star of the dish came out as a downfall. I couldn't barely felt the coconut milk in the rice. It just seemed they served regular rice that day instead of nasi lemak.

Roti Bakar Nutella Keju - IDR 27K.
Roti Bakar Nutella Keju
This dish came as a consolation. Nutella with toasted bread? No one could argue with that deadly combo. And the grated cheese was given so generously.

SUSHI LOVE BENTO

Spicy Ramen - IDR 35K.
Spicy Ramen
Delicious! Hands down. I'm not a fan of spicy food, but this one was much to my liking. Although I felt the noodles were a bit mushy. But the broth is excellently tasty and also the other components of the dish.

Chicken Floss - IDR 17K (regular), IDR 30K (large).
Chicken Floss
This one tasted quite delicious. The floss IMHO could be a little bit more given though. But the overall taste was delicious.

Caterpillar Roll - IDR 20K (regular), IDR 35K (large).
Caterpillar Roll
My favourite sushi roll that day. The center fillings were simple, only eggs and nori. But the overall taste was very delicious for me. I just loved the avocado topping on the sushi. The rice texture was very good and fluffy too. Recommended menu to try!

Salmon Melted - IDR 20K (regular), IDR 35K (large).
Salmon Melted
This one was also surprisingly tasty. The salmon was cooked perfectly. The texture was also good. I could finish a lot of these rolls. Keep 'em coming please!

Crunchy Dragon Ball - IDR 25K.
Crunchy Dragon Ball
Gotta love the sushi rolls here. This one was also my liking. The crunchiness from the salmon really tasted delicious. Seriously, you need to try this sushi roll. It's addictively yummy!

Strawberry Milkshake
For the drink I tried this strawberry milkshake from the bar counter located on the patio side of the food court. The food vendors inside don't sell any beverages at all, so you have to order from the bar counter.
For my palate, this milkshake tasted nice. Not too sweet and the texture was light too. Don't worry about getting sugar rush after drinking it. So sorry I kinda missed the price of this lovely milkshake.
Overall conclusion, this is a nice place to get a lot of varieties of good food, ranging from Indonesian, Asian, up to Western. The place itself offers a great ambiance to hang out, with a strong Wi-fi connection if you should ever need to hold a business meeting here.
The foods and the price tags are very pleasing. Good food with affordable price tags.
Now I definitely have a delicious escape place after office hour. Maybe we can meet up there and have a good meal together!

Keep on chewing!

Jazzy Dee

For more of my culinary journey, visit: http://designerdoyanmakan.blogspot.com
Twitter: @jzzydee
Instagram: @jzzydee
Questions: ask.fm/jzzydee
Chicken Wings Spicy Lemongrass
2014-12-09 49 views
Hello OpenRicers,udah lama bgt nih sejak gw terakhir kali nge-review gw menghilang krna ada kesibukan sendiri (ciaelah )oke, langsung aja yaaa..jd kali ini gw mau nge-review salah satu tempat makan hits di Jak Bar..kemaren, gw diundang buat ikutan OpenRice Gathering di Markas, Tj. Duren..SuasanaSuasananya lumayan oke, bentuk gedungnya kaya foodcourt gitu, tapi cozy dan betah buat nongkrong lama".. kemaren aja kita gathering nyaris 3 jam buat gadget mania, di sini tersedia banyak colokan buat nge

Hello OpenRicers,

udah lama bgt nih sejak gw terakhir kali nge-review

gw menghilang krna ada kesibukan sendiri (ciaelah

oke, langsung aja yaaa..

jd kali ini gw mau nge-review salah satu tempat makan hits di Jak Bar..
kemaren, gw diundang buat ikutan OpenRice Gathering di Markas, Tj. Duren..

Suasana

buat gadget mania, di sini tersedia banyak colokan buat nge-charge gadget kalian

Pelayanan

Waiternya ramah, walaupun kita banyak req ini itu haha
makanan nya juga cepet dianternya, dan yg plng penting fresh from the oven

Foods
Ramen, Sapi lada hitam, Sushi
Rp50
Di gathering kali ini, kita disediain banyak bgt makanan dan 1 minuman.
Dari Japanese, ada Sushi Platter, Caterpillar Roll, Spicy Ramen..
Dari Pizza, ada Nero Pizza, Pake Nero, Lasagna, dan Roti Bakar Nutella Keju..
Dari Soto, ada Soto Bening Gaul, Soto Santan Gaul dan Ayam Goreng Kalasan..
Dari Chinese, ada sapi lada hitam dan kombinasi Pork Garing&Chasiu yg enak bgt

Dari Nasgor, ada Nasgor cakalang yg enak dan unik, ada nasgor daging asap..
Last but not least, ada milkshake strawberry yg seger

banyak bgt kan, guys?

so, kita kenyang bgt malem itu, pdhl makanan kita share 1 meja ber 4 orang..
bayangin coba kalo semua itu dimakan sendirian? hahaha

Buat harga?
don't worry guys, soalnya harga makanan dan minuman di sini terjangkau bgt koq..
start from 30.000 sampai 70.000..

Penasaran?
langsung aja yuk cabs ke Markas, di Tj. Duren..

Thanks OpenRice dan Markas

See ya in next review
Tasting Event
Ramen, Sapi lada hitam, Sushi
Rp 50
  • nasi goreng cakalang
  • pork crispy
2014-12-08 48 views
Markas I eat di tanjung duren jakarta barat menawarkan pilihan makanan yg beragam, mulai dari pizza, nasi ham, soto gaul hingga sushi. Sushi Love Bento yang ada di Markas I Eat menghidangkan ragam makanan khas jepang dengan tampilan unik dan rasa yang lezat. Dari banyaknya pilihan saya pun mencoba signature dish Sushi Love Bento yaitu caterpillar roll, platingnya yang unik menyerupai ulat ditambah dengan topping buah alpukat yang lezat, menambah rasanya menjadi lebih lezat dan segar.Tersedia jug

caterpillar roll dan sushi platter

caterpillar roll

sushi bento

Tersedia juga pilihan sushi lainnya mulai yang tradisional hingga fusion.

Selain sushi tersedia pula spicy ramen yang rasanya benar2 enak! Wajib dicoba jika openricers pecinta ramen. Rasa pedas yang pas serta kuah yang super maknyus menjadikan rasa mie ramen jadi lebih top bgt!

Harga untuk 1 orang menikmati makanan du Sushi Love kira2 bisa menghabiskan Rp.50.000 hingga Rp.100.000. Harga yang pas untuk sushi pilihan di Sushi Love Bento
Rp60000 (Dinner)
caterpillar roll dan sushi platter
caterpillar roll
sushi bento
  • spicy ramen
2014-12-07 59 views
OpenRice Gathering is always fun and exciting Well, last friday they chose Markas. This place is located in Tanjung Duren, West Jakarta. It's easy to find!This is exactly what foodies do before eat. It takes more than 20minutes to get a perfect shot. I think it's normal LOLI was so hungry at that time, so i decided to eat more than anyone else hahaThis place served western and asian food. Starting from 30K - 60K, it's quite cheap.The atmosphere was good and comfy and It wasn't too crowded.On the
OpenRice Gathering is always fun and exciting

I was so hungry at that time, so i decided to eat more than anyone else haha
The atmosphere was good and comfy and It wasn't too crowded.
On the table : Chicken Parma, Pizza Quatro, Chrunchy Dragon Ball, Nutella Cheese French Toast, and Spicy Ramen.
My favorite one was Chicken Parma, it was creamy and delicious. The chicken was perfectly cooked as well.
For their spicy ramen, it was not as spicy as i expected.
Pane Nero
This Pane Nero was delicious and very unique, it was my 1st time to try this kinda menu but i think this one is very recommended!

Thanks to Markas for these lovely dishes, I'd love to come back again!
Other Info. : cozy place to date and quality time with besties
Rp100000 (Dinner)
Celebration
Anniversary
Credit Card Offers
2014-12-06 41 views
Banyak tempat yang bisa kita nikmati untuk memuaskan keinginan kita untuk makan dan bersantai serta berbincang bincang,tapi kali ini kalian boleh silahkan langkahkan kaki dan datang ke tempat bernama i-eat markas, ini adalah tempat kumpulan makanan jenis asia,western, dan campuran lainnya yang bisa kita nikmatin , well dia dsiini menyediakan fasilitas like Wifi, and TV yang bisa kita nikmati, dan dia juga ada ATM, disini tempatnya ada indoor dan outdoor, so bisa untuk smoking dan non pastinya, markas ini disebut markas karena didalamnya ada 15 stand yang bisa kita cicipi, dan ada stand minumannya sendiri, sistem bayar adalah kita datang dan menukarkan uang kita di dalam kartu, jadi kita berbayarnya menggunakan uang didalam kartu, masih ada sisa saldo kartunya?, tenang saja bisa kita refund kok, tempatnya asik untuk ngobrol, ngumpul, makan, ataupun yang mau mengerjakan tugas bisa juga deh. makanan yang gw makan ada banyak pilihan dan jenisnya, dan range harga bisa start dari 20.000 - keatas.
well start gw makan disini adalah roti bakar nutella keju, disini rasa nutella dan kejunya berasa banget dan puas deh karena taburan kejunya yang banyak, and then ada spicy ramen yang porsinya banyak dan mengenyangkan, yang pakai nasi juga ada, ada daging kombinasi, disini ada char siu dan pork crispy, yang pas dimakan dengan nasi. well ada juga nasi goreng cakalang yang rasanya berbeda dari nasi goreng biasanya, rasanya cakalang. sekali, dihiasi dengan acar timun dan temannya tomat, mau makan berbagi bersama dengan yang lain, bisa pilih pizza sebagai menu makannya, selain itu berbagai minuman juga bisa dipilih, ada tea or strawberry smoothies yang bisa dinikmati, Enjoy the food. ;)
spicy ramen
nutella cheese
strawberry
nasi goreng cakalang
2014-11-10 38 views
Buat temen temen yang bingung mau makan dimana, trus mau makan dengan pilihan banyak makanan, bisa nih dateng ke tempat ini, tempat ini berlokasi di tanjung duren, disini dia mempunyai satu gedung sendiri dan habis melakukan renovasi, di lantai 1 gedung ini  terdapat tempat makan, nah disini gw makan sama temen temen gw, selain itu di lantai 2 dia ada tempat makan juga dengan live music, makanan dari bawah bisa kok dibawa ke atas.nah gw makan di lantai 1nya, tempatnya enak dan cozy, ada sofa dan
nah gw makan di lantai 1nya, tempatnya enak dan cozy, ada sofa dan kursi kursi untuk kita pilih mau duduk dimana, selain itu ruangannya juga adem, ada fasilitas televisi dan wi fi yang disediakan. disini ada banyak pilihan menu yang bisa dicoba, karena disini bentuk seperti food court, ada banyak yang menjual makanan didalam, nah untuk sistem pembayarannya kita hars menukarkan uang kita dengan kartu, jadi nanti kita bayar disini menggunakan kartu.

untuk makanan disini banyak jenisnya, disini ada yang menjual pancake. trus disni juga ada nasi lemak, nasi goreng, kwetiau gorang, ada juga spagetthi, mac and chesse, menu western lainnya juga ada, kemudian disini juga ada menjual soto, lalu ada juga yang menjual bento sushi yang bisa dicoba. untuk minuman sendiri dia mempunyai stand yang terpisah.. ada banyak jenis minuman yang bisa dipilih, ada juga juice bagi orang yang seneng jus.. tempatnya asik untuk nongkrong sama temen temen deh..

silahkan datang dan mencoba ya
spagetthi
spagetthi
nasi
kwetiau goreng
2014-10-15 21 views
Halo OpenRicers,Markas ini jadi salah satu tempat nongkrong gw dan temen-temen gw yang paling baru. selain tempatnya pewe (biarpun banyak nyamuk) makanan yang dijual juga bervariasi. Dan disini ada Shisha Cafe namanya Chill Out dan juga untuk makanannya gw biasa pesen yang didepan gitu dia jual sushi dan makanan jepang kayak bento yang akan gw review sekarang.Untuk bento ini gw pesen beef teriyaki karena udah laper banget, dibandrol dengan harga Rp.50.000an untuk 1 paket ini dan ga termasuk minu
Halo OpenRicers,

Untuk bento ini gw pesen beef teriyaki karena udah laper banget, dibandrol dengan harga Rp.50.000an untuk 1 paket ini dan ga termasuk minum ya. Untuk sistem pembayarannya menggunakan kartu dan min deposit adalah Rp.50.000,- dan bisa di refund kapan aja ga usah hari itu juga.

Rasanya sih cukup OK tapi terbilang standard, yang lucu ada onigiri polos yang dihias dengan nori jadi bentuk muka, ada edamame dan 1 potong ebi furai.

Selamat mencoba!