In the busy shop infested THE BAYWALK, the food option is the Food Lounge, a concoction of "pricy cheap" eats, but, compared to other food court much better quality. I began my food jouney in Baywalk Pluit here. THE GOODTHe place is pretty spacious, but gets filled up real quick at busy hours. Set up is clean and great to come here during hot sizzling day because of the air conditioning!THE NOT-SO-GOODGenerally very high prices for local street food. You can definitely get much better local food

THE GOOD

THE NOT-SO-GOOD
Generally very high prices for local street food. You can definitely get much better local food at lower prices in the usual food centers or coffee shops.

However Food Lounge had my head spinning. All the choices and visuals. I found myself in a choice panic. Should I have noodles? Or meatball soups? But wait! Do I want something chill like Ice Kachang? Or roast pork?

After thinking hard. The sweet refreshing ice kachang won my attention.

The dessert is located at a stand in the Food Lounge called "Prince Singapore Dessert".
ice kachang
Rp20000
ice kachang
It was very refreshing with the shaved iced mixed with red beans, corn kernels and some kind of red jelly thingy.

Word of warning, although there is good quality here, there maybe better options elsewhere at other hawker centers.

Taste