2015-04-02 38 views
Delico is located in the heart of Mega Kuningan’s office complex – and to my surprise, near my old internship office (why I never try it before *sigh*) – so it’s really easy to be found, plus a nice hang out / stress relieving place for employees nearby. The logo / symbol of Delico is super cute, it kinda reminds me of Harry Potter when he’s riding the broomstick. If you look closer, it’s actually a chef who’s riding his roller! A catchy logo, indeed.THE MAIN COURSESpaghetti Tuna Olio E Oglio -

THE MAIN COURSE
Spaghetti Tuna Olio E Oglio - IDR 44,000
Spaghetti Aglio E Olio
Rp44000
I ordered a spaghetti tuna since I always prefer noodle over rice, haha! It taste good, al dente, and I love the sense of chilli spark all over my mouth. Yummy! However, I think they can show off the tuna more, for example cut it in a bigger size. It has a lot of Tuna inside, but because of the colour and the cut size, its buried inside the spaghetti.

Supreme Fried Rice – IDR 44,000
Supreme Fried Rice
Rp44000
Not only just fried rice, but it is combined with shrimp, egg and “melinjo” for the toppings. To my surprise, their fried rice also has the taste of shrimp. It’s delicious and it taste new for my tounge. Uniquely delicious! The portion is also enough for boys – you know, boys do eat quite a lot, haha -
THE COFFEE TO GO
Cappuccino - IDR 32,000
Rp32000
I pick iced cappuccino over latte, since it has a stronger taste *for my taste* It indeed has a great taste, and perfect for the hot weather. Easy to grab, and there you go! Back to work again!
Rp32000
Stay awake for another food journey!!
IG: @meganfaustine