2015-01-29 55 views
After a huge lunch and waiting for a dinner appointment, I decided to try a café at Rukan Senayan Residence recommended by a fellow foodie. Turned out it’s owned by one of my student back in the days when I was still a lecturer.This place is quite easy to find because it looks real pretty from the outside with black and wood dominated façade. You can easily park right in front of its door. Entering the café area, I love the homey and nice interior decoration, dominated with white wooden furnitur

This place is quite easy to find because it looks real pretty from the outside with black and wood dominated façade. You can easily park right in front of its door. Entering the café area, I love the homey and nice interior decoration, dominated with white wooden furniture, gold and black. In one corner there’s mini interior kitchen, makes you feel like home.

The menu is as interesting. A variety of beverages listed on the menu resulted in Teh Tarik and Arome Melted French Toast on my table. Those are owner’s recommendation. When the orders arrived, the French Toast is soft and tasty, with melted butter. I wish they give out more maple syrup. The Teh Tarik is also fresh and sweet without being too much when paired with the Toast.

Next time (when I’m not that full), I would love to try its oxtail soup and carry a great book with me. This is the place that I would recommend if you want some quality ‘me time’ or have a private chats with friends.
Taste