Hidden away in the alley behind Lekko (and Tekko) Pantai Indah Kapuk is UPO Coffee, showcasing its very cosy and charmingly designed interior. Honestly, I would never catch sight of it if I hadn’t been stalking other fellow foodies. It kind of reminds me of those secret bars and restaurants in Melbourne.The place was pretty crowded when I visited the café, and the mascot: Mr Teddy Bear was sitting at far across my table with its fans. So, I decided not to take a picture with him on that day.Cold
Cold Brew Milk Coffee (IDR 40K++)
Cold Brew Milk Coffee
Cold Brew Milk Coffee
Rp40000
The sweet coffee aroma was not that tantalising, but its little caffeine hit could drag me out of bed every morning.
Matchafrogato (IDR 40K++)
Matchafrogato
Rp40000
The Matchafrogato was a ‘somewhat tasty’ refreshment. It indeed had an exotic matcha flavour that helped to refresh my taste bud.
If you are looking for a coffee place to hang out with your friends, or to step up your Insta game, UPO Coffee could be the place. With its uber cute interior and satisfying drinks that were good enough to replenish my body and mind, UPO Coffee is a pleasant café to be stumbled upon once in a while.
*Nona Tukang Makan was not invited or paid by any individual or business to write this review. The opinion stated is strictly hers.
Taste