2015-03-08 139 views
The Cup, a multinational restaurant brand that was established in Korea, has now opened in Jakarta, Indonesia. Previously, the brand has launched several restaurants in various countries such as Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, and even Germany.The Cup has a mission to deliver healthy Korean food to consumers using simple yet stylish cups.The interior of the restaurant was dominated with green, like in any other branches, as green is one of their theme colors. Both green and grey represent
The interior of the restaurant was dominated with green, like in any other branches, as green is one of their theme colors. Both green and grey represent freshness and simplicity.
Food
Injeolmi Bingsu (IDR 42K++)
It consisted of red beans, rice cake, ice, sprinkled with bean powder, and drizzled with some condensed milk.
Honestly, this dessert was beyond my expectation. The rice cake was delightfully chewy and the bean powder was surprisingly fluttering. It was a sweet indulgence that intertwined traditional and modern cuisine.
Injeolmi Toast (IDR 27.5K++)
The melted rice cake sat between two layers of bread. It was gooey. The rice cake here was a substitute for cheese so instead of a sticky melted cheese, we’ll find a perfectly melted and sticky rice cake. As for the toast, it was sprinkled with bean powder and honey. I’ll be honest. This dessert was not my favorite. It was excessively sweet.
Sweet Dakgangjeong (IDR 68K++)
Fried Chicken
I ordered it for take away so I didn’t taste it until I had dinner at home. Although, it was written sweet, it was a little bit spicy as well. I like the crunch and everything. It was satisfying.
I was impressed with the Injeolmi Bingsu but I wasn’t really impressed with the Injeolmi Toast. The chicken itself was pleasant but I do think we can find the exact flavor elsewhere. Overall, it was worth the try and I might be back for the Injeolmi Bingsu.
Injeolmi Bingsu