I’ve been wanting to try Beatrice Quarter since a long time, especially when I see their hot chocolate completed with fluffy marshmallow all over my Instagram feed. Fortunately, lucky me, when I was visiting Kelapa Gading area and sleep over at my relatives, my lil sister told me that there’s 1 Beatrice Quarter restaurant in Kelapa Gading Walk. So in the cold, rainy day, finally I got a chance to visit them. It’s dessert time!To my surprise, even though it’s not weekend, but Beatrice Quarter is

To my surprise, even though it’s not weekend, but Beatrice Quarter is kinda full of people. The customer are mostly women, because this place is super duper cute and so pinky! I bet most of the boys wouldn’t like to go here, because it’s too girly for them, hahaha. But I love this place!
After looking throughout the menu and – of course – searching for that cute hot chocolate with marshmallow topping, we ask several questions to the waiter before finally ordering a cake and that hot chocolate!
Tiramisu MilleFeuille - IDR 43,000
I could tell you that the millefeuille is super crunchy, and the cream blends really well with it. I can taste the coffee in the cream, but it’s not that strong. The vanilla ice cream is super yum! Well, I guess dessert could never gone wrong.
Hot Chocolate - IDR 28,000
As I’ve said, I’m dying to try that fluffy marshmallow!! It’s a really cute hot chocolate inside a super cute cup! I manage to take lots and lots of picture of this hot chocolate and upload it through Instagram (Biar #kekinian, iya nggak?
However, I think the taste of the chocolate is not strong enough. Maybe they could add more chocolate instead of the water. I expect it to be more strong, like a dark chocolate but not to bitter ;)
Ambiance
I think it’s one of the best choice if you want to have “Nongkrong Cantik” “Jumpa Cantik” well you name it ;)
However, that day was too crowded and the space between each table is not really that far. I think people beside us could hear what we’re talking about.
The waiter is somehow attentive, and I could see they’re try hard to satisfy all of the customers.
Taste