2014-03-03 2676 views
Wide varieties of food from Indian to Italian.Freshly served sushi, and many many sweets to die for.Quite surprise that they actually serve Jamu (Indonesian traditional herbal drink)I mean not all hotel buffets serves Jamu.To desserts, there are doughnuts, chocolate mouse, mango pudding, gelatos, tiramisu, churros, (I loveeeed the churros, since I'm such a huge fan of churros), etc.While for the service is quite disappointing for a decent four star hotel buffet. It was my mom's b'day and all I a
Wide varieties of food from Indian to Italian.
Freshly served sushi, and many many sweets to die for.
I mean not all hotel buffets serves Jamu.

While for the service is quite disappointing for a decent four star hotel buffet. It was my mom's b'day and all I asked was the manager bring the cake in. It took us 30minutes just to get a 15x15 cake which we bought earlier in the bakery right next to this restaurant and another 20 minutes for the bills to come out.

Other Info. : Buffet prices are usually higher during these times: Weekdays dinner, Saturday Lunch and Dinner, Sunday Lunch. And of course during public holidays as well.
Taste