2013-08-27 90 views
Hello readers, This is a late review btw, but a month ago I went to Outback Steakhouse at Kuningan City with my colleagues for dinner. And we had a blast. I always love outback for their juicy steaks and awesome mashed or baked potatoes. Make sure to order those potatoes as your side. they are much better than the fries. Price range are as follows :Towoomba Topperd Sirloin 249 KHalf BBQ Baby back ribs 189KPrime ribs 229K -> this one is the best!!and you will get free freshly baked bread with
Hello readers,

Price range are as follows :

Towoomba Topperd Sirloin 249 K
Half BBQ Baby back ribs 189K
Prime ribs 229K -> this one is the best!!
and you will get free freshly baked bread with your order of main course.

And for drinks we opted for the refillable ones, such as lemon tea and soft drinks. Drink cost us 30K. All prices exclusive of tax and services, so get ready for another extra 15% on your bill. All and all, I love this place, the atmosphere, the food. I would totally recommend this place!

Taste