This is the most famous sky rooftop at Jakarta, giving you a beautiful view of Jakarta city from the center of the town. Located on the 56th floor of BCA Tower and Grand Indonesia, you can go to SKYE through the special elevator which located behind Gramedia Grand Indonesia. The frontliner welcomed us nicely (maybe because we dressed up and it suited the attire rule), but first she asked us to show our ID card first.Nutella CakeSized quiet large for me, served with chocolate stick that rounds th

Nutella Cake
Sized quiet large for me, served with chocolate stick that rounds the cake itself and nuts as the topping. The chocolate cake itself was moist and I liked it, unexpectedly.... there was a layer of chocolate ice cream on bottom, chocolate in every layer! This dessert is perfect for sharing.
Rp70000
Chocolate Souffle Cake
Served with strawberry sauce, and Bailey's ice cream. The souffle had some soft crust at the top and was moist inside, the strawberry sauce was warm when I poured it onto the souffle, I chose to eat it together with the ice cream, the taste of the Bailey's overwhelmed the ice cream and it was so good. Kinda recommend you this.
Rp70000
Tiramisu
Actually this dessert came in big size, well, it is served inside a glass scoop with chocolate lady fingers and crisp chocolate balls. The tiramisu itself tasted creamy yet so light, I could even finish all of this late night in the scoop without feeling so guilty, I love this one! Recommend this.
Forget-Me-Not
Asked the waiter the most anticipated drink of SKYE, and he will recommend you this, the signature drink of SKYE. The blue colored mocktail with slice of lemons and apples inside, at the first time you drink it the sour overwhelmed, but the after taste was little bit sweet yet refreshing. The name itself suits with the taste, that you can't quickly forget, as you sip once, you want it more.

Red Velvet
The red creamy ice blend mocktail with whipping cream on top. Yep, it's like eating red velvet in drink version, love this one too. Recommend this one.
Forget Me Not
Rp50000
Christmas Cupid
If I'm not mistaken, this one is special drink in Christmas season. Named Christmas Cupid, this pink colored drink came with beautiful presentation, served in bordeaux wine glass. The taste (I guess) was pomegranate, as I found some pomegranate inside this drink.
Christmas Cupid
Read some reviews from people, sometimes some people got rejected to enter SKYE, and read some inconsistency of doing the rule. Well, I would like to highlight the the second thing, my friend said to me to see the girl that sat near the pool, she used DSLR (with external flash plugged on it!), and me? Just wanna enjoy my night and still saved my DSLR inside my handbag, didn't want to have any business with the security. :')
But, the securities on outdoor lounge (I counted them, they were four) were so nice and helpful (in spite of having unfriendly impression at the first time). They helped us a lot of taking pictures with mobile phone. Overall, nothing disappointed us at our visit.

See more photos of SKYE : bit.ly/skyejkt

TWITTER : @ARSubrata
INSTAGRAM : @ARSubrata
E-MAIL : audrey.subrata@gmail.com
Other Info. : You can go to the restaurant in indoor section if you want to eat some main dishes, the lounge itself provides desserts and drinks. The waiter will give you the electronic menu in the tab, you can see the dessert and drink lists only with touch the tab. You need to be 18 years old and up, and no DSLR. Don't forget the attire rule of SKYE, no sandals, no T-shirts, no shorts, and dress properly.
Taste