For some reasons, I don't really like place that were too noisy and packed with people. And that's why I love to go to the coffee shop because the ambiance in coffee shop is usually cozy and quite. (though I know several coffee shops that were super noisy and packed with people)Let's move on to their coffee and food!Char Siew Bao (IDR 17.8k)(Dimsum in coffee shop, why not?)The Char Siew Bao is a steamed bun with pork filling, it is one of the signature dishes in dimsum. The one that they served

Let's move on to their coffee and food!

Char Siew Bao (IDR 17.8k)
Char Siew Bao
(Dimsum in coffee shop, why not?)
The Char Siew Bao is a steamed bun with pork filling, it is one of the signature dishes in dimsum. The one that they served here tasted pretty decent, the bun was soft and the pork filling was generously given. But, I kinda felt the pork filling was overly sweet, I think it would be nice if it's less sweet.

Taste