Do you know about Ismaya Group? I think Ismaya is one of the biggest food chain in Jakarta, and it always come with a creative design. Colete & Lola is one of another food shop from Ismaya Group. It's a super cute girly place that every girl should visit - yes girls, you'll definitely fall in love!Located on Senopati area, this place is not hard to find since it has a bright pastel color, and the location is on the second floor. It always crowded with teenager and also people who order their cak
Located on Senopati area, this place is not hard to find since it has a bright pastel color, and the location is on the second floor. It always crowded with teenager and also people who order their cake – it’s super cute and a great choice for birthday surprise.
The cake price is IDR 30,000 up (you can see it on the display when you're there). So you’ll need to walk and then choose which cake you’d like to order.
We See Green (The Green one)
I'm not a big fan of Green Tea, but I like this cake! It's so yummy and really soft. It also has this cute model like Monster Inc character.
La Vie En Rose (The Pink one)
This cake is super smooth! it has this very unique smell, which is rose! Is it really a rose petal above the cake? I know there’s also other shops that use a rose petal on top of their cake, but I still find it really creative. Well, this cake is worth a try!
Panda
This is my most favourite cake here! The chocolate is so savoury and tasty, and it melts in your mouth. Help, I can't stop eating it!
Ambiance
It's really crowded when I went there, because there are so many people and the size of this cake shop is small.
The waiter is very busy in serving the customer, grabbing orders, and making coffee.
Well, maybe a bigger shop will be better, hahaha.
It’s a self service since you’ll need to tell the waiter which cake you’d like and then bring it to your table. The same goes to the drink, so you need to take it by yourself once it’s made by the bartender there.
Concept
Love it! It's super cute, super girly, I love all the designs, so creative! Overall, the cake taste just fine, but I have to say that it won't make you crave for more, except for the Panda cake!
Definitely worth to try!