2016-09-02 14 views
Planned to visit the café with my sisterand try the cute looking cakes, but when we got there we couldn’t find any ofthe cute cakes left, so we ended up opted for the Hot Chocolate (IDR 40K++),and GILA (IDR 50K++). The Hot Chocolate was toothsome. It hadthis gentle bittersweet touch that wouldn’t cause you to suffer from sugarhigh. The Gila, on the other hand, was myfavourite. Consisting of crunchy granola, creamy, sweet vanilla ice cream, andbitter espresso, this sweet treat was a game-changer.
Planned to visit the café with my sister

Hot Chocolate
Rp40000
The Gila, on the other hand, was myfavourite. Consisting of crunchy granola, creamy, sweet vanilla ice cream, andbitter espresso, this sweet treat was a game-changer. Those tasty elementscreated this bittersweet crunch, which made my taste bud go crazy.
Gila
Rp50000
As for the interior itself, it was well
designed, and it was a cool place to hang out at. But, the shop was not a greatplace to spend some time alone and do some readings or writings due to thenoticeable crowd. And once again I have to say that the Gila was crazy good!

*Nona Tukang Makan was not invited or paidby any individual or business to write this review. The opinion stated isstrictly hers.
Taste