2016-06-21 79 views
Kafe TIA started as a small boutique selling simple yet fashionable clothes, but then they want to provide a place for shoppers to sit, relax, and enjoy a simple cup of coffee after they have 'shop till they drop'. See full review on:https://claredelfia.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/kafetia-by-this-is-april-pantai-indah-kapuk/As I really like food/beverage that is given tiny bit of alcohol/rum in it, I decided to order a cup of Mocha Rum Latte. I can taste and smell the rum, but it was definitely not

As I really like food/beverage that is given tiny bit of alcohol/rum in it, I decided to order a cup of Mocha Rum Latte. I can taste and smell the rum, but it was definitely not overwhelming. What I love with the coffee at Kafe TIA is that it is the coffee variety that is more bitter than sour in nature. It was not too sweet yet not too bitter, not too creamy either, just perfect!
For those of you who can't or just doesn't like coffee, try their other TIA signature - SNICKERS ULTIMATE ! Even the name itself is irresistible, isn't it? You can definitely taste the Snickers chocolate being blended inside this beverage. Very thick and creamy, FAT DON'T CARE!
Aside from selling coffee, they also provide some small snacks for you to munch and keep yourself busy
To be honest I am not a big fan of their so-called 'burgers', it doesn't taste like burger, more like a bun with nuggets in the shape of a 'patty'.
I wished they have more cheese in this, but then it was still good even though it wasn't all that special.
So this dish - Asinan Bandung really started-off as an underdog. I really didn't expect much from a coffee shop that specializes in coffee selling local Indonesian delicacies, but then I proved to be so WRONG! I LOVE THIS ASINAN BANDUNG! The vegetables and fruits was fresh, portion was just right, and the peanut sauce was DELICIOUS! The peanut sauce was neither too thick nor too runny, it was not too salty as to make it mor elike a 'gado-gado' sauce, it's a bit sweet and sour.
This was so delicious that I have already bought 2 portion of this Asinan Bandung as takeaways after my last invitation just a few weeks ago!
The peanut choco smores is delicious! The marshmallow was burnt perfectly, with a layer of peanut chocolate below, I can't stop eating these!
Taste