2013-06-12 117 views
Me and my boyfie have just watched 'Now you see me' in XXI PIM 1, it was incredible i guess. A good movie!Anyway, we were looking for some light meal because we were like, hungry and we have no idea what to eat. I was craving for some pancake so we went to pancious at pim 2, but don't know why my boyfriend didn't want go there. So, we were jump to Street Gallery or some say PIM 3. It wasn't the first time we were there, so we kind of just took a walk and tried to deciding which restaurants we w
Anyway, we were looking for some light meal because we were like, hungry and we have no idea what to eat. I was craving for some pancake so we went to pancious at pim 2, but don't know why my boyfriend didn't want go there. So, we were jump to Street Gallery or some say PIM 3. It wasn't the first time we were there, so we kind of just took a walk and tried to deciding which restaurants we were about into.
At first, coffee club looked legit. But we came closer and it was... dark. Scary. I didnt like that so we decided to go to Nanny's Pavillon.
At the first sight, i was thrilled by lots of waitress who come along with funny clothes (nanny's rests are always like that).
We ordered Pasta:
this is my dish! looks delish huh? chicken and cheese above yummy!!!
it has creamy sauce yang bener2 bikin yummy! so the mixtures of cheese, creamy sauces, and the chicken are quite good. im not lying, it's delish! loving it! 8/10
this is my boyf's! the beef is kind of... taste like steak, i guess. but th thickness of its beef kind of not match with my tongue, but aside of that it's likely tho. love it too! 7/10

this kind of restaurant will i suggest you all to go to..have a nice dinner! xx mry
Taste