2015-10-22 33 views
Hi OpenRicers! This time I'm gonna review a restaurant named Dolar Shop Resto, yes it's a restaurant not a money changer Dolar Shop Resto is a Chinese Restaurant located in Mediterania Apartment, Gajah Mada. A Chinese Restaurant? Why would they use 'Dolar' then? Don't ask me, I don't really know since they are still using Rupiah for the payment Eh, I'm kidding! Don't take it seriously. So as the owner said, Dolar came from the word 'Doulau', while 'Lao' means fishing in Chinese, it is mean to br
Hi OpenRicers!

Eh, I'm kidding! Don't take it seriously. So as the owner said, Dolar came from the word 'Doulau', while 'Lao' means fishing in Chinese, it is mean to bring the luckiness. Dolar Shop Resto was first founded in Macau, specializing in Chinese Shabu-Shabu.
Dolar Shop Resto puts its position as a Casual Dining Restaurant, once you enter the restaurant you'll see a spacious room with the glamour interiors. I love how they setting the lights, it looks so natural. Want a higher class? Dolar Shop Resto also has VIP, VVIP and other private rooms that are very elegant.
Pots

* Handmade Mie
* Ice/Hot Tea
Meats
Mixx Ingredients
Most of Shabu-shabu restaurants only give you three choices of broth, but no here in Dolar Shop Resto, You can freely choose from NINE (9) Broths! There are original, tonic, tonic mushroom, curry, tomato, spicy, spicy fish, special fish, tonic fish.
Fish
Mix Balls
That's not the only special thing about Dolar Shop Resto, another one is that they produced some of the ingredients as well! Some of them are the Mix Balls and Handmade Noodle. See? Even the noodles!

So as you can see from the package, there are many fillings like mix balls, mixed beef, fish fillet, mix tofu and others. Oh, I tried their original broth which was really nice! It was rich of taste, it wasn't tasteless as I expected. The veggies were really fresh, well most of the ingredients were fresh tho, I can really tell! Me and my friends's favorite is the noodle, really nice I guess because it's homemade. It didn't get swollen easily even if you put it too long in the boiler (I do not suggest it, tho).
Handmade Noodle
Crab Stick
They serves you 2 kind of tofus, Original and Korean Tofu. I prefer the Korean one, it looked and tasted like sponge! (no kidding) The meatballs are their speciality, there were Soft and Miched meatballs that time, all of them tasted fresh and mouthwatering me indeed! Especially if you enjoy it with the beefs which you can choose from beef and lamb meat, they're served as thin slices so it's getting cooked up really fast. And to complete it all, don't forget to pour the egg into the boiler and stir it well! Yummm :9
Sauces
It is not stop in here! Wait until you see the choices of the sauces, it's Heaven! Ssst, I tried to make a sphagetti-like with the noodles and the sauces haha. I really love the meat sauce, and the other one that looked like dimsums sauce.
Ice Tea
After reading my review, I don't think that there's a reason for you to not visit Dolar Shop Resto soon!

For more reviews click