Read full review
2015-03-24 245 views
On 14 March 2015, i was invited to my first openrice gathering at Eastern KopiTM, Puri Indah. Before i continue further to review, i would like to say thanks for Openrice team (Yeni & Viona) for the invitation. Eastern KopiTM remind me of any other common kopitiam when i studied at Malaysia. Honestly kopitiam is one of the best place to eat especially having breakfast in the morning.Eastern KopiTM offering us dim sum, malaysian and indonesian cuisine. Located very strategically at Puri Indah whi
On 14 March 2015, i was invited to my first openrice gathering at Eastern KopiTM, Puri Indah. Before i continue further to review, i would like to say thanks for Openrice team (Yeni & Viona) for the invitation. Eastern KopiTM remind me of any other common kopitiam when i studied at Malaysia. Honestly kopitiam is one of the best place to eat especially having breakfast in the morning.
Eastern KopiTM offering us dim sum, malaysian and indonesian cuisine. Located very strategically at Puri Indah which very easy to find this place. The overall interior just simple and truly kopitiam style which i love it! Eastern KopiTM divided into outdoor and indoor area. When we visited there the indoor area very crowded. Oh yeah, at cashier they also sell variety of snacks and food. Responsive and fast service while we visited here.
Here's my review :
- The texture quite flabby and the taste just fine. Not the best but still enjoyable.
- Shrimp covered with thin layer and the layer at the perfect thickness. It's so crunchy while chew it, thumbs up!
Nasi Hainam Bebek Panggang (44K)
- For the rice, taste quite good and the duck meat very tender which the spices absorbed very well. It's quite recommended to try especially for those need big meal.
Kwetiau Goreng Seafood (34K)
- Honestly this is my fav food among all. Soft texture for the kwetiau and it served with seafood such as shrimp, squid, fishball and eggs. It tremendously delicious! Yummy!
Laksa Singapore (33k)
- It served with noodles, tauge, slices of tofu, beef meat and quail eggs. Love the soup and the thickness just perfect. Remind me of malaysian Laksa.
Nasi Goreng Merah (34k)
- From the name itself merah mean 'hot' and yeah it's quite hot yet savory plus there some slices of chicken, fried egg, 'ikan teri' which make even more delicious. Thumbs up~
Tahu ala Eastern (28K)
- Love the soft texture of the tofu, while it served with special Eastern sauce including of slices of mushrooms and meat. For sweet food lover should like this and can't stop craving on this one. Must try menu!
Shanghai Dumpling (19k)
- Chicken filling and steam shrimp served with spicy sauce. Taste quite good though even the appearance not so good.
Bakso Ikan Special (23k)
- Big fried fishballs served 3 pcs. Crispy outside but solid texture for the inner part plus it's quite savory and yummy.
Roti Bakar Kaya (17K)
- Love the light green color of the kaya and the toast texture not too hard which is good. Overall not too sweet and really enjoyable~
- My fav drink all time everytime visit kopitiam. It's so refreshing and not to sweet. Like it.
Overall, it's really a great place for such kopitiam with variety of menus and really suit for us as indonesian. Great service plus very responsive. Good place to have good food with family or friends with affordable price.