2013-02-26 34 views
Broccoli! Anyone who love this vegetables? Yeah, I'm the one who love it! Because it is highly in vitamin C. Broccoli is usually boiled or steamed, but it can be eaten raw.Stir-Fried Broccoli with Beef is gonna be my lunch, with no rice, fosho. Hehe. I'm not in diet program but I'm just not eat much. Hehe. The taste is like a chinese food as usual, I think you can imagine what the taste like. I like this menu, because the broccoli is still fresh and 'crisp', with mushroom, carrot and beef as the

The taste is like a chinese food as usual, I think you can imagine what the taste like. I like this menu, because the broccoli is still fresh and 'crisp', with mushroom, carrot and beef as the topping, maybe. Hehe.

It's worth for you to try!

Instagram - shelmisetiawan