GB Bistro & Dessert just recently opened its new outlet in Senayan City Mall. It is located in LG Floor and it is easy to find the restaurant because of those bright hanging light bulbs. I really love when it comes to trying new food in new restaurant, so I decided to give it a try even though I just finished my dinner and I'm still full at that time.Green Tea Milkshake (IDR 45k)The green tea milkshake is served with a small wooden tray and topped with a lot of whipped cream. The whipped cream a
Green Tea Milkshake (IDR 45k)
Green Tea Milkshake
The green tea milkshake is served with a small wooden tray and topped with a lot of whipped cream. The whipped cream and the green tea milkshake is really a good match. I still can feel the green tea flavor and I think they adjust the sweetness nicely. It is not overly sweet but it is not bland as well. I don't know how to describe this, but I think the combination is just right and I have to say that it is the best green tea milkshake I've ever had.

Taste