2014-07-29 38 views
If you are a korean food lover or those korean drama addict searching for a real taste of korean food, you better visit School Food. I tried their traditional bimbimbap, it was good. It was my second visit, the first visit I tried Teokpokki with cheese on top, it was the best Teokpokki I have ever had in Jakarta. But too bad, I don't have the pic of it. It might be not the best korean food, but it's worth to try. I can't give the perfect point for School Food because it took much of my money Tra

Traditional Bimbimbap Rp 70,000 (exclude tax)

Bimbimbap