2015-03-17 148 views
I love the place, so vintage, jazzy, and it's like entering "The Great Gatsby" movie interior setting..... as the design student, it is simply called "art deco" design. Started taking some pictures, but the manager came to us and said the regulation there not to take the interior pictures with cameras. Hmmph.. I think they lose some opportunities for free advertisement from foodies and bloggers like us.So we stopped taking the interior pictures, she said we could only took the interior pictures
So we stopped taking the interior pictures, she said we could only took the interior pictures if there was someone inside the photo.

Salted Egg Spagetti with Champignon Mushroom. (Rp 89.000)

At the first time I saw this I didn't think that it used..... SALTED EGG? This fusion spagetti was cooked al dente, so yummy, but you can't taste the salted egg at the very first time you eat it. Served with champignon mushroom, cherry tomato and fresh basil. Recommend you to try this unique spagetti.
Jack Daniel's Coke and Chicken Wing. (Rp 71.000)
The chicken wings are infused with Cola and Jack Daniel's bourbon and glazed with sweet cola, served with orange dipping. Sounds interesting right? But I couldn't taste the Cola or even the Jack Daniel's infusion, the taste was quiet weird for me, So the thing you have to do is dipping the wings into the orange dipping, the chicken taste's becomes so yummy.
Country Side Roasted Chicken Half. (Rp 75.000)
A full body organic chicken served chicken gravy, country potato, and mixed greens. The chicken was easy to cut, and the gravy was yummy! Perfect for sharing, looking from its size.
Capelline Aglio Olio with White Wine Baramundi. (Rp 95.000)
This one is angel hair served with garlic white wine sauce, black olives, dried tomato, and pan-seared baramundi. No exception for this one, both of baramundi and cappelini cooked perfectly. You can choose the alternative menu with king prawn (Rp 125.000).
Pan-Seared Pork Belly. (Rp 137.000)
Pork belly cooked sous vide for 20 hours, served with cider vinegar roasted apple and white beans cassoulet. The taste seems great after you read the previous sentence, right? However, the seasoning wasn't satisfying, I didn't feel anything, but thank goodness the skin's crispiness level was perfect.
Bacon Wrapped John Dory. (Rp 85.000)
MY FAVORITE! Beef bacon served with coriander pesto, rattatouille foam, buttered pasta and seared baby cos. What a great dish, a yummy dory wrapped with beef bacon. So in love with this one. Unfortunately, the beef bacon was little bit salty, but still tolerable. Recommended to try.
Anyway, do you know if Hide and Seek also has a special drink like its name? It's Hide and Seek Special Drink, you can't peep at it as it's full wrapped and you can only sip it from the straw. About the taste? Psst.. it's secret, go and taste by yourself then!
Overall, the foods were great. Super love the interior, especially the installation in the bar wall. But to be honest, the service was bad. At the first time we arrived the manager was little bit unfriendly, especially when she told about the rule of taking pictures of interior. After that, the foods were taking super duper long long time to serve... although they were only us and 2-3 people inside at that time. Nevertheless, the waiters were so nice and always smiling to us. and the most important point here : I couldn't connect to the wi-fi, Recommend you to come here in the afternoon if you don't smoke, the place is quiet empty.