If you’re thirsty but don’t want to taste an ordinary drink in a cup, then you should try Hong Tang. They provide ice in a bowl (a Taiwanese dessert). The location is kinda hidden in Central Park. You need to go to the Central Park Garden (Sorry, don’t know the exact name, I’m not Jakartanese hahaha!) and go to the second floor via escalator. Eventhough the place is hidden, but the crowd is always there. It’s super crowded, but thankfully I don’t need to queue that long to get a sit. Beverages:

Beverages: (not include tax 10% & service 5%)

Grass Jelly 25 – IDR 48k
It consists of milk, grass jelly, green tea ice cream, q-ball, and some black bubble. It taste good, but not “WOW”. I think the ice is too much, and I feel like I’m eating a melting green tea ice cream mix with cold water. I think they should add more milk so it’ll be tastier.

Q-Ball Ice 12 – IDR 38k
My friend orders this one. It consists of the super yummy Q-Ball, along with taro paste, coconut jelly, and some black bubble. She adds another pudding on top of it, which makes it super yummy!

Toffu Pudding 54 – IDR 34k

At the first time, the order is wrong. They only serve the tofu pudding and milk, without anything else. It supposes to have corn flakes, and any other thing inside. My friend complain to the waiter, the waiter apologize, and directly replace it with a new one. However, I see that the person who makes it doesn’t believe what he said. She argues for a moment that she already give the right order. Fortunately, after waiting, my friend’s order comes out right.

Ambiance:
Because it’s super crowded, we need to sit on a small round table, but consists of 3 people. Also, there are lots of noise from other customer, plus the “stare” from the waiting list customer outside Hong Tang, which makes our time is not really enjoyable there.

Service:
It’s so crowded at that time, maybe that’s why they kinda confuse to execute all the orders. I understand that it's kinda hard to remember all orders and execute it at the same time. However, I hope I’ll see a better service without any mistake next time ;)

Stay awake for another food journey!

--Megan Faustine