2014-06-30 471 views
Nanny Pavillon has many branches all over Indonesia, and each branch has different restaurant theme. For Nanny Pavillon in Central Park, its theme is garden. Its dominant color is green with wooden table and chair, makes me feel like I am in a garden. You can choose eating inside or outside the restaurant. I prefer eating outside because i can enjoy Tribeca Park scenery while eating my delicious food, and it's so exciting.IndoorOutdoorThis place is well known for its tasty pancake, so i ordered
Indoor
Outdoor
This place is well known for its tasty pancake, so i ordered a plate of blueberry Cream Cheese Roll. It's so heavenly delicious, not too sweet and perfect in my mouth. I love the warmth of the pancake combining with the chill of the ice cream in my mouth. The blueberry gives unique texture and the cream cheese is absolutely delicious. I can't get enough !!!
Score 10/10
Blueberry Cream Cheese Roll
That's for the appetizer. Moving to the main course, because of i am having a diet program, i decided to order something low carbs, so i choose to order a chicken steak. It's a big platter of chicken steak accompanied by condiments, corn, herbs and french fries. Overall, the chicken steak is a little bit flat although i had added condiments onto it. The french fries is good, not too salty and not too crunchy. I love the herbs mixed with the condiments and cheddar cheese (for information, you can ask for extra cheese for free). The corn is good, but i find it difficult to eat the corn with knife and fork. I prefer them to make the corn into small kernels so it is easy to be eaten.
Score 8/10
Chicken Steak
The next dishes is baked rice. It's basically a bowl of rice baked with roasted chicken and melted cheese. It was a stunning dish, like a mixture of Indonesian food with Italian food. The rice is perfectly cooked, not too shabby. I love the roasted chicken flavor, it's crispy outside but so juicy inside. Moreover, the chicken has very low fat, makes my diet program keeps on track. Overall, it's recommended to taste this very dish if you guys love to eat rice dishes.
Score 9/10
Baked Rice
Last but not least dish is Tuna Spaghetti. It's actually kinda spicy and a very decent spaghetti. The noodle is cooked perfectly and the tuna shreds are plenty enough. It's recommended to add some cheese to enhance the flavor.Overall, it's pretty decent dish and the portion is so small.
Score 7.5/10
Tuna Spaghetti
That's all about Nanny Pavillon Central Park. Hopefully it's helpful. Thanks for your attention.
Other Info. : I love Blueberry Cream Cheese Roll the most from this restaurant. I would likely visit this place again
Taste