2016-03-18 158 views
craving for spicy foods and indo cuisine, we decided to make a stop at warung tekko to fill our already grumbling stomach.- iga penyet, tekko as one the pioneer of iga penyet in Jakarta (or indonesia), it is unarguable that this dish is one of the ultimate favorite here, and I get why! the ribs were fall off the bone and not too dry, was well-seasoned and juicy. simply delicious.- tahu telur, this was sooo gooood!! minced tofu beaten with eggs and fried! had a wonderful crisp texture on the outs

- tahu telur, this was sooo gooood!! minced tofu beaten with eggs and fried! had a wonderful crisp texture on the outside but soft inside, the sauce though, was a little bit too sweet for my liking. and this dish was only 20k! extremely cheap for a good portion and is enough to feed 2 or 3.

one more thing I love about tekko is that aside from white rice, they serve red rice too, which many restaurants don't offer! service was pretty great, and place is simple but clean.
Iga Penyet