Kentucky Fried Chicken is based out of Lousville, Kentucky, and they're famous for the Original Recipe that was thought up by Colonel Harland Sanders. The menu offers chicken (buckets), chicken tenders, popcorn nuggets, sandwiches, sides. Let's get it straight folks. This is a KFC and we're not looking for some sort of gourmet fried chicken experience. All I want is a hot, fast lunch that is consistent with other KFC locations.I try to eat healthy but occasionally I get a craving for fried chick

I try to eat healthy but occasionally I get a craving for fried chicken, and this KFC is fast, delicious and cheap!!!

Recently they launch a special campaign called SUPER MANTAP which in my opinion is quite a steal. It comes with 2 options:
SUPER MANTAP 1 consists of 1 organic rice plus 1 drumstick plus 1 small-sized Pepsi Cola.
SUPER MANTAP 2 consists of 1 organic rice plus 2 wings plus 1 small-sized Pepsi Cola.

So I ordered the latter: SUPER MANTAP 2 for IDR 21,000.

Organic Rice
The organic rice sure tasted better than the usual rice. It was somehow a bit sticky that made it possible for you to eat it as you eat your sandwich. This way it'll be more environmental friendly since you don't have to use your hand to scoop in the rice.

Crispy Chicken Wings
Yummy as always, this "extra crispy" chicken was very much in tune with Colonel Sanders' original recipe, and I could taste the yummy "11 spices and herbs" in my wings.

For years, Colonel Harland Sanders carried the secret formula of his Kentucky Fried Chicken in his head and the spice mixture in his car. Today, his recipe of 11 secret herbs and spices is locked away in a safe and hidden in a secret location, just outside Louisville, Kentucky.
And here they were, 2 extra crispy wings in front of me, yummy as always. And was they hot? Moderately because they took out the chicken before my order was completed. Was it tasty? As always. Was it cheap? Hell yeah.
super mantap 2
Rp21000
Pepsi Cola
Cola on the rock. What more can I say? It's Pepsi Cola and it's super chill with a few ice cubes inside the small-sized cup. A perfect combo to complete my KFC experience.
pepsi cola
Overall the staff were kind, food was edible, space was clean, and I left feeling stuffed. I'll definitely check it out again.

Taste