So cozy and relaxing. A great locale to grab one of their 20k cake deals, and you will be left feeling satisfied and full. Love this cake shop. A fantastic place to come and eat if I'm a bit too early for my movie-time at nearby Blitz Megaplex. A great pit stop to reflect on your life, the day or even week ahead enjoying a beautiful slice of heaven. Even just sitting there and watching their cake display makes you want to salivate, even if you're not as much a cake or a dessert person. Beautiful

Beautiful and friendly service, the staff are carefree, yet far from being laid back, and you would be forgiven (when eating in) for thinking that you are a guest in someone's house at any given moment over cake and coffee, Just that homely feel.

I picked out 2 slices of the Mud Cake (20k/slice). Those with sweet tooth cannot go past the Mud Cake, rich and creamy. Maybe too sweet for some, but it's OK for me. The taste is strong yet not overpowering, such a good combination. It's a small cake, but trust me, it put a smile on my (or anyone's) face.
They've such a stunning selection of baked goods that I can't even do justice by rafting some off. I will definitely go back to try other cakes and savory items.

Taste