I don’t know what happened that made me stumble upon this Japanese curry restaurant because I don’t usually find Japanese curry to be appetising, but I’m sure glad did.Coco Ichibanya Curry at Grand Indonesia was crowded with a lot of people at the time I visited the restaurant. Despite, the service was fast enough, but not very friendly.I opted for the Chicken Cutlet Omelette Curry - level mild & standard rice (IDR 70K++)The portion was quite huge, so I think it was reasonably priced. I decided

Chicken Cutlet Omelette Curry
Rp70000
The portion was quite huge, so I think it was reasonably priced. I decided on the mild level because I’m not a fan of chilli, but if you want you can choose up to level 5, which is crazy hot. You can also alter your rice portion from 150 gramme, 250 gramme (standard) to 550 gramme. Price changes based on the rice portion.
First of all, let me praise the eggcelently fluffy omelette that wrapped the well-cooked rice. Let me also praise the crunchy, yet tender chicken cutlet. They were ultimately satisfying. Last but not least, let me boast about the brilliantly executed curry sauce. It had a perfect consistency and a delicate spicing, which created an exotic, delicious flavour.
My visit to Coco Ichibanya Curry has made me a Japanese curry lover. I will make another trip soon to the restaurant, and try the other savoury dishes.
*Nona Tukang Makan was not invited or paid by any individual or business to write this review. The opinion stated is strictly hers.
Taste