“Sumpah, ini tempat imut banget!” That’s how I scream when I see Nanny’s Pavilion Restaurant in Central Park, West Jakarta. FoodRenee Mac and Cheese - IDR 55,000 I always love to eat mac and cheese, and this one is one of my favorite! It’s not too creamy, but you can still taste the cream and cheese. Plus, there’s a super crunchy bread stick along with the food. Not to forget the protein, a grilled chicken breasts. However, I’m not really the fan of the chicken breasts because it tastes cold (So
“Sumpah, ini tempat imut banget!”

Food
Renee Mac and Cheese - IDR 55,000
However, I’m not really the fan of the chicken breasts because it tastes cold (Sorry.)

Fried Buttermilk Mushroom - IDR 29,000
This is made from “Jamur Kuping”, you know, the one with brown colour and big size. Shockinglly, it taste really good, crunchy, and match well with the mayonnaise. I’m in love!

Hot Tuna Spaghetti - IDR 52,000
Those two are my friends order. They said it’s totally good, and they never expect that Nannys’ Pavilion will be this great. Hahahaha! Told you guys!

Beverages:
Nanny’s Cocktail (Mango Flavour) - IDR 58,000
This drink can be shared with 3-4 persons, so it’s a recommended drink for you who go here with your friends or family. The taste is nice, refreshing, and sweet. What I like the most is that this drink has real fruits inside that you can enjoy! It consists of strawberries, melons (?) and other fruits, I’m not so sure but it tastes good anyway!

Service:
Not only the uniform looks lovely, but the waiter attitude is super lovely too! She answers all of our questions promptly without any hesitation, asking us what we like, and she even recommend some delicious menus for us. Eventhough I’m a bit “Galau” – yes, always galau before ordering something, she waits for me patiently. She also always smile and knows what we need. Really satisfied with the service provided!

Ambiance:
The decoration is super cute, looks like a garden with all the flowers hanging and also a big tree. Overall, the place is lovely, but a bit hot because of the transparent window. However, I love it because I can take a very nice, bright picture of the food! A recommended place to spend with family, friends, or even with your beloved ones.

Stay awake for another food journey!

--Megan Faustine