2015-08-31 74 views
Nomz is a restaurant in Grand Indonesia that belongs to Chef Arnold, one of the judges at Masterchef Indonesia.I always become a fan of Chef Arnold, so I’m really happy to visit this place!(Brunch Menu) Braised pork belly with sunny side up, pickled carrot, cucumber, coriander, sambal, and sourdough - IDR 85,000The dressing / salad:It’s so refreshing! It will balance all the taste inside the plate. Even though I’m not a fan of vegetables and I don’t finish eating the whole salad, but I can eat a
I always become a fan of Chef Arnold, so I’m really happy to visit this place!
The dressing / salad:
It’s so refreshing! It will balance all the taste inside the plate. Even though I’m not a fan of vegetables and I don’t finish eating the whole salad, but I can eat all the carrot inside it. Yes, I’m too in love with the taste.
The bread
Honestly I don’t really know the name for this kind of bread. The colour is yellow in the middle because of the butter, and I really like it! Well, as you know I’m kind of dessert person, I definitely love butter.
The sunny side up / egg:
It taste great! I love the fact that the yellow part still juicy. Well cook, but some of the side burns, becomes a bit black, and taste bitter.
The pork belly:
Well, this is worth a try! I really love the pork belly. It’s so tender, well cook, well seasoning, and the most important thing it has this layer of pork fat that I really love! Too bad it’s only 2 slices :’(
I crave for more!
Fish and Chips
Taste super crispy and the fish meat is super tender. I don’t really like the plating though, because it’s somehow looks “cheap” - I don’t know -. The french fries also really has a great flavour!
Beverages - Apple Juice IDR 55,000
Actually, I want to try their Salted Caramel Milkshake. But it was sold out and they haven’t restock it yet
My second choice was actually soda, but I’m not allowed to drink soda because of several reasons this time, that’s why I choose their apple juice.
When the drink come, I ask the waiter whether it’s really Apple juice or not. It’s because the color is green. A bit weird, right? I bet they’re using green apple to make the apple juice.
Honestly, it can taste better if the apple taste sweet. At that time, the apple is a bit sour.
Service:
Even though the place is always crowded, the waiter manage to serve us really well.
Ambiance:
I believe this restaurant is a Western concept, looking at the furnitures and also the ambiance that they would like to emphasize. What I love the most, I could see Chef Arnold in the kitchen, working! OH MY GOD How lucky I am!!
--Megan Faustine