2014-11-15 82 views
I was looking for a new cozy place to hang out and eat with my besties. I've heard a lot of recommendations about this restaurant from the other food bloggers.Basically, i'd like to visit a restaurant that already well known but then i changed my mind and decided to have a quality time here.Located at Royal Mediterania Garden Lobby - West Jakarta, this restaurant is very cozy and looks very artistic. Well, actually i dont pay attention too much about the place. I always make sure that they serve
Located at Royal Mediterania Garden Lobby - West Jakarta, this restaurant is very cozy and looks very artistic. Well, actually i dont pay attention too much about the place. I always make sure that they serve good food with affordable prices.
Open Door has western and asian dishes in their menu which are great. So we wont be so confused about what to order. Those who are always hungry in the middle of the nite, dont worry! Starting from 03.00 pm till 02.00 am, Open Door will make u feel satisfied and comfy

I was a bit curious about one of their asian dishes. My friend told me, its a burger with kimchi which is korean authentic fermented vegetable side dish, and im not a big fan of korean food but its worth to try!
Kimnchi Burger
Kalby Kimchi Burger - 60K
It tastes really good but a bit sour! Delicious fries, by the way
Tokyo Banana
Tokyo Banana - 42K
This one is my fave so far, its sweet and i love the overall flavor. and the presentation is wonderful!
Classic Churros
Classic Churros with Dark Chocolate - 30K
EVERYONE LOVES CHURROS! This one was over cooked but the texture was crunchy.
Macchiato
Macchiato - 22K "A cup of Macchiato was totally a pleasure."
I had a good time at Open Door with my besties and i cant wait for another day! I'll come back again and try their newest delicious dishes!
Other Info. : nice place, good service