2015-12-06 104 views
Solid place to get your veg on! Pan n Flip is a place to go if you value volume and options over organic and local. And first thing first...LOCATIONPan n Flip is located at Supermal Karawaci UG Floor, in the heart of the huge mall, in a strip of food eateries, Chinese, Japanese, peranakan, Javanese, Korean, fusion... you name it. It has a spacious, cozy yet comfortable space to hang out and dine.I arrived at Pan n Flip hungry, tired and close to closing time. I love this place. The amount of sal

LOCATION
I arrived at Pan n Flip hungry, tired and close to closing time. I love this place. The amount of salad that they stuff into that plate is awe-inspiring. It's very difficult of me to get full from a salad, but I'm full after one plate and one bowl from Pan n Flip.

SERVICE
Service is fast and the food is fresh. They have a huge range of food for everyone, western, chinese to traditional indonesian... pancake, waffle, salad to cappuccino and frappe. It was very cool that after a long day serving foods for all sorts of people that the employees still had plenty of energy to explain the menu and had fun doing it. You guys rock!

MY BOWL OF SALAD, CHICKEN CAESAR IDR 21,818++
All the vegetables were so fresh. The chicken was delicous. The eggs were great. I loved the CHICKEN CAESAR. It was just spot on. The chicken, egg, cherry tomato and veggie just all came together and formed a small place of heaven in a bowl. The only downside was they were not very generous with the dressing which ruined the pleasure of devouring the salad.
chicken caesar
Rp21.82
MY PLATE OF SALAD, GADO-GADO LONTONG IDR 18,181++
The salad felt incoherent. It seemed like a bunch of disparate ingredients all thrown together and chopped up and then wih a peanuty dressing on top. However it "works" for me. The salad is huge and filling and just really, really tasty. THEY GIVE YOU SUCH GOOD PORTIONS. I love chopped salads because every forkful contains one tiny complete salad in a bite. I demolished mine. Very fresh, very flavorful, very good!
gado-gado lontong
Rp18.18
I have never in my life felt so full from a salad before. Like I could barely finish it, and that is pretty hard to accomplish when eating a salad.
Taste