Cooking seafood wasn’t simple as people though that they only grill, fry, steam, boil, or maybe cook the seafood with usual spices that we can find easily in the market. Cooking seafood is about satisfy the tounge with the real taste from the seafood it self, but unfortunately most of the seafood restaurant that we can find in Jakarta, used spices and any other seasonings as the main flavor and well, we dont taste the original taste of the seafood. Currently, one of my favorite seafood restaurant that I think they serve the original taste of seafood is Pangkep33 which have some branch located at pluit, Batu Ceper, SMS, FX-Mall, and Food Center 789.

My first experience at Pangkep33 was at Pluit. Thanks to Openrice gathering to bring me here to taste the delicious dish that I can’t forget the taste and also this was my recommended places to go when I want to eat seafood. The places quite huge with 2 floor, and they have private room when you organize a party, meeting, or event. They also have outdoor table but only small table for 4 peoples. It separated between indoor and outdoor with glass door, so the sunlight will shine the room.

Now the mouthwatering food!
Who doesn’t love crab? I think peoples that said they doesn’t want to eat crab, they’re too lazy because crab was hard to open. I got a chance to tried 4 kind of Crab that taste amazing! All the crab was fresh, full, and they guarantee if their crab would’t fleshy, they will change it to another one.
kepiting goreng pedas
kepiting lada hitam
kepiting saos padang
Rp31000
For the first impression, this is the most mouthwatering dish at Pangkep33. the blackpepper crab presentation was outstanding, The spices blended and poured over the crab make me siphon the sauce in my hand! *not really because I came here with another foodie, so I think I’ll refrain my self this time*
ikan aji aji bakar
Rp16200
I has never been heard about Aji-Aji fish, this is my first time to tried it and I like it, the fish grilled with minimum sauce so the taste of the seafood quite strong but not fishy. I ate it with soy sauce and piece of rawit chili mixed with red onion.
cumi telor bakar
Rp15
Personaly I dont like the squid egg in any form, so I just ate the squid. My friend said that the squid egg was delicious. they grill the squid quite good and I can feel the crunchyness of the squid in every munch.
cumi goreng tepung
Rp35500
cumi goreng mentega
Rp35000
Different from any other Cumi Goreng Mentega, they have special recipe that make the taste delicious. but it was too oily even it don’t change my love to this dish!
udang bakar
Rp52500
Big prawn for the big belly, the tiger prawn grilled with passion, experience, and loves to the seafood and it become delicious Grilled Tiger Prawn! oh my god, I think I’m just fall in love with this food
kerang saus padang
Rp28000
kerang putih taucio
Rp28000
Saus Padang is must have menu in every time I go for seafood, usually I choose Green mussels as the pair of the sauce. they deep fried the mussels and then stir it with sauce padang. The taste was okay, but I want it more spicy, because personally I love spicy food.
ikan asin cabe ijo