I’ve heard about Paulaner for quite a while from a friend. Not only that, lots of people also said that it’s a great place to spend Friday or even Saturday evenings. First, you need to get inside a bookstore to reach this restaurant.Paulaner Platter - IDR 275,000Even though they call it as a platter, but honestly the portion is not that big (I imagine it will be bigger and more meat on the plate). I think this is suitable to share with maximum 2 persons, not more than that, because you won’t ful
Paulaner Platter - IDR 275,000
Even though they call it as a platter, but honestly the portion is not that big (I imagine it will be bigger and more meat on the plate). I think this is suitable to share with maximum 2 persons, not more than that, because you won’t full by just eating this one. In addition, the pork skin is kinda hard to chew.
Paulaner Beef & Chicken Grill for Two - IDR 198,000
The portion is kinda the same with Paulaner Platter. I think, it also has the similar taste too. I imagine I’d have a nice, grilled beef and also chicken. The taste is just fine and it’s great, but I don’t find the WOW moment or the characteristic of a nice, perfectly grilled beef & chicken meat.
Dark Beer - IDR 95,000
This one is not pricey, because the beer portion is 0.5 litre. I think this is the right drink that you must order in Paulaner. It’s time to cheers with your friends on Friday night while watching live music, right?
Ambiance
I went here around 6p.m , and there's a live music here! (I didn't know what time it's started) You can request a song through the waiter, and they will sing it for you if they know the song!The restaurant is really crowded, but the serving is really nice, the waiter is willing to take us a picture
Concept
I know that it's a Germany kind of restaurant, but I feel like I'm in Mexico or something (Well, forget about the cowboy hat and stuffs)
What I mean is the decoration and the lighting that they set around us.
Also the plating, the beer glass. Love the concept, totally i don't feel I was in Grand Indonesia, hahaha!
Overall, I believe we pay more for the place to "nongkrong" and also the live music.
--Megan Faustine