2015-08-31 81 views
Who doesn’t know Sumoboo? Starting from Pantai Indah Kapuk, they’re widely famous throughout Jakarta, and even already have branches, for example the one in Grand Indonesia. This place is always crowded with customers. So, yes, let’s review their Beverages Boo! Kakigori - IDR 30,000Super duper cute! The ice cream taste good, the pudding on the bottom also taste yum!Unfortunately, I think it has too much ice, and it’s only good for taking pictures.But, I heard that their Chocolate or Matcha taste
Boo! Kakigori - IDR 30,000
But, I heard that their Chocolate or Matcha taste super great. Well, I might be ordering the wrong menus

Sumoboo Dessert - IDR 35,000
Delicious!! One of my fav bubble dessert ever.
I choose vanilla ice cream, and I just can’t stop eating it! So milky, sweet, taste perfect!
This one is super recommended.
Sumoboo Grass Jelly - IDR 38,000

Taste so - so. Maybe because I pick the wrong ice cream, which is strawberry, that’s why it taste kind of weird. I think it’ll be much better if the ice cream is chocolate / vanilla / matcha.
Japanese mochi - IDR 8,000
It’s so small but taste awesome! It’s somehow taste like a cake, but not really a cake. It’s somehow have this smooth texture like a “Ronde”.
Nutella Bomb Ball - IDR 15,000
It’s like a “Bakpao” with nutella fillings inside. However, I think they should add more Nutella inside it, because the Nutella flavour is really really lacking from the dish.
The waiter is not friendly at all because the place is crowded, and there’s no queue area. So you need stand around, waiting for your number to be called. I think it would be better if the waiter is more friendly and they prepare queue area for the customers.
Ambiance
Cute and fresh with the yellow colour. It’s one of my favourite colour ;)
I think the Boo! Kakigori is their icon.
Unfortunately, at that day, I sat near the kitchen on the first floor, and God, it smells very bad.
We want to change chair but we can’t because it’s full.
You can use a spray or something to make the smell go away. It would be much better, I guess

--Megan Faustine