2014-12-02 143 views
The newest cozy place to eat dessert already opened in Pantai Indak Kapuk, North Jakarta.Yes, it's Cake A boo! It's located inside of the Ruko Garden Complex.I was so glad to hear that, because im a big fan of dessert This place is well-decorated and colorful, it seems like we're in kindergarden but i think its cute enough to get an attention from foodies and kids Very eye-catching!I came here at 03.00PM on Sunday, so it was soo crowded! There was a waiting list for those who want to eat here.
Yes, it's Cake A boo! It's located inside of the Ruko Garden Complex.
I was so glad to hear that, because im a big fan of dessert
Very eye-catching!
I came here at 03.00PM on Sunday, so it was soo crowded!
There was a waiting list for those who want to eat here.
I think it's normal, because their cakes are so wonderful and different with the other bakeries.
It was nice to have such a good quality time with my friends who love to eat and snap!
We're all are very passionate about food and photography.
This is Chocolate Bear Parfait (37K), my favorite one. The chocolate was absolutely delicious and i love the sweetness level of it
The most delicious and famous dessert of Cake A Boo is their Nutella Burger (35K).
Actually, it's Red velvet bun layered with nutella patty and assorted fruit. The patty was delicious and crunchy. The idea of making this burger is uber creative!
I'd like to come back again and try the other cakes.

"Indulge your sweet tooth with Cake A Boo"
Other Info. : the famous nutella burger