Typically I do not like chain restaurants - usually mediocre food at inflated prices BUT this place was very enjoyable. Got there early so that we didn't have to wait more than 20 minutes. Our waiter was a little cool at first, but quickly warmed up - engaging and friendly - and quick. Gave us nice suggestions since we were all first-timers at TCBTL. Our meal came promptly. Pacing of food was good. I hate when you order multiple courses and they come all at once - but they kept a nice pace.Green

Green Tea Opera Cake slices - ohhhhh myyyyy gooooooooodness! Freaking delish! Huge huge slices. I have a big sweet tooth and this one is a great treat for it. Cake was moist with a hint of green tea taste to it.

Chicago Cheese Cake slices - yummy. I've had my fair share of cheese cakes from local bakeries to storebrought, and TCBTL's cheese cake is just AMAZING. It tasted a little bit like heaven. It wasn't too sweet and was very smooth. Although a bit pricey for me, it was SO GOOD I'm willing to come back for more!
AMBIENCE
We did not have to wait at all for seating inside (which was great). Wasn't too loud and tables were pretty evenly spaced for me so I didn't feel too confined or stuffed.
PRICE
The prices are steep. However they offer special discounts for Mega credit card holders. 50% discount on a minimum purchase of 200k and 30% on a minimum pruchase of 60k.

All in all - good service, nice setting, and mouth atering cakes. Another highlight is that they really pay attention to presentation. These cakes are absolutely beautiful to look at. Enjoy!!!
Taste