1st, i'd like to say thank you to BlackBall Indonesia to invite me in their event.It was fun and very mouth watering, because i got a chance to eat a lot of new desserts!BlackBall celebrated the lauching of their newest menu at Patio (Tribecca Park) in West Jakarta. I attended this event with some of the members of my group (GWStarving). BlackBall served us these delicious siew may for appetizers. Im not a big fan of chinese food, but these were delicious! The prawn was perfectly cooked as well.

I attended this event with some of the members of my group (GWStarving).
These are Taiwan Cold Noodle, Panda Cupcakes, Qffle with Beef Floss and Nayo (mayonnaise) and bubble tea

I have to admit that their taiwan cold noodle was delicious and i'd love to come back and try it again! So addicted!!
Another menu that i absolutely love is their Panda Snow Ice, I love all of the combination between redbean, mochi, bubble, and oreo! I think it's very unique but still one of my faves.
I was soooooo happy to meet the other famous food bloggers like MyFunFoodDiary, Alba from WeTheFoodies, and also Lucky and Alex! It was nice to know all of them. They're so nice and very humble! Thanks to my group (GWStarving) as well.

Other Info. : delicious taiwan cold noodle!
Taste