2015-07-02 99 views
There are certain food items that I tend to stay away from like fried seafood and fried meatballs. After all, it's a kuotie joint. Whilst I am sure this is not the only kuotie place in that vicinity, it's the only one there that I've been to and unless I am introduces to another, I will keep going back.Their regular items like original baked kuotie and chicken shrimp baked kuotie, amongst a few others, are all very well prepared in my opinion. The food here is value for money, I spent about IDR40000 for 10 pieces of original baked kuotie.
original kuotie
Rp40000
It is often eaten with chili-garlic sauce as condiment, together with minced garlic.

Give it a try.

Some people said that their service was not good due to the long queue at this particular shop. If you are expecting welcoming environment, DO NOT expect that. Just enjoy your food. You will be smiling once you have your first bite.

Taste